- The Game Is Up For The Commodity Super Cycle As The Yo-Yo Years Begin
- Brazil's Consumer Boom Is About To Blow Up In Investors' Faces
- Solar Power Has Been Totally Eclipsed By Gas
- NEWS CORPORATION COULD FACE FORFEITURE OF ITS ASSETS IN THE US
- Threat to YouTube As UK Government Turns Spotlight on Hate Videos
This user currently has no profile.
The publisher and editor of TheAngryAnalyst.com, I have a background in economics and currency strategy at Credit Suisse, and worked as a commodities trader and an equity analyst, before becoming a journalist. I wrote the Skeptic column for Dow Jones Newswires, and have reported on global capital markets for Thomson Reuters, Barron's, The Business, and Breakingviews. These days I specialize in ghostwriting for fund managers, most recently for Aberdeen Asset Management, where I drove their 'thought leadership' program. I have a degree in economics and hold an MSc in Finance from London Business School.
- Description: PR Professional. Trading frequency: Monthly
- Interests: Bonds, Commodities, ETFs, Energy stocks, Foreign stocks, Forex, Stocks - long, Stocks - short
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
The Angry Analyst This blog explores the everlasting debate on the global economic outlook, drawing on the latest thoughts of journalists, economists, and financial analysts. It's never been more important to challenge the prevailing view and look at the bigger picture. As we have learnt, conventional modern portfolio theory ...More
and risk models have been found wanting, and 'tail' risks are very real. The unintended consequence of regulators trying to manage risk in the system has been to herd investors into over-priced assets and to starve equity markets of risk capital. Increasingly being driven by black box traders and index investment, markets are sending correlations of risk assets to all time highs. Hedging your risk has never been harder. Play chicken with the latest asset bubble, by all means. Just don’t say that “no-one saw it coming” when the next bubble bursts. There are enough leading indicators out there that haven't yet been priced into the market... if you know where to look. A value investor at heart, the Angry Analyst is skeptical to its core.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
Latest Comments more »
- Anyone who believes there i... on Federalism Taking Shape In Europe
- Seems like most people are ... on The Game Is Up For The Commodity Super Cycle As...
- Just to be clear, what I'm ... on Brazil's Consumer Boom Is About To Blow Up In I...
- Richard, I look forward to ... on Solar Power Has Been Totally Eclipsed By Gas
- Lots of great debate! I hav... on Solar Power Has Been Totally Eclipsed By Gas
Latest comments on Martin's Articles
- Memo on Brazil's Consumer Boom Is About To Blow Up In I...
- Martin Fluck on The Game Is Up For The Commodity Super Cycle As...
- Martin Fluck on Brazil's Consumer Boom Is About To Blow Up In I...
- 1drsuess on Solar Power Has Been Totally Eclipsed By Gas
- tenofwands on Brazil's Consumer Boom Is About To Blow Up In I...
LATEST ARTICLES & INSTAPOSTS more »