Martin Shkreli

View Martin Shkreli's Comments BY TICKER:
  • Ampio Is A Compelling Short Sale Idea [View article]
    That's nonsense, everything in my article is backed by fact and represents my opinion. What should be prosecuted? No one should say bad things about stocks, ever? Or just stocks you own?

If you can point out something misleading or incorrect in my article, I'm happy to debate.
    Jan 11 05:22 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Ampio Is A Compelling Short Sale Idea [View article]
    So put some real money to work and maybe I'll respect you. Hedge funds are a young man's game, ask Paul Tudor Jones.
    Jan 11 12:15 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Ampio Is A Compelling Short Sale Idea [View article]
    Everyone still has to file a 13G/D if you own more than 5% of AMPE. So if you really like it put you money where your mouth is, or get lost!
    Jan 10 09:10 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Ampio Is A Compelling Short Sale Idea [View article]
    I'm not so worried about it as "King" is an AMPE IR clown.
    Jan 10 07:55 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Ampio Is A Compelling Short Sale Idea [View article]
    My guess (sounds like it is your guess) is they are one and the same. It's pretty transparent. Thankfully, precious few retail investors seem to care about AMPE.
    Jan 10 07:54 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Ampio Is A Compelling Short Sale Idea [View article]
    Oh, I'm sorry, I re-read this and now I realize you're WORTH over $4 billion. My mistake. Great job on your success. It would be great if you could just afford to buy $10 million of AMPE and file a 13G like other lage investors do when they like stocks -- might want to look at some of my filings. If you could muster that (apparently it would only be 0.25% of your net worth), I would cover my short and buy 5 million shares myself. However, you are in fact a liar and have no money, lmao.
    Jan 10 05:24 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Ampio Is A Compelling Short Sale Idea [View article]
    If you manage over $4bn, why don't you have a 5% holding in AMPE? I think I've caught you in a lie, my friend.
    Jan 10 05:21 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Ampio Is A Compelling Short Sale Idea [View article]
    Cool! I encourage everyone to file a complaint on myself and my firm if you think I have done anything inappropriate!
    Jan 10 05:20 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Ampio Is A Compelling Short Sale Idea [View article]
    I'm saying my firm and I have never been contacted by the SEC because you seem to be confused on the topic.
    Jan 10 05:18 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Ampio Is A Compelling Short Sale Idea [View article]
    Just to be clear, the SEC has never contacted us or complained to or about us. I'm sure the shareholders of the stocks we sell short will continue to complain to them, however! And we encourage such communication. The SEC likes short sellers. We help weed the system out, overvalued stocks like NEOP and AMPE are kept in check by people like me. You should thank me! Oh, wait, you want your stock to go up forever. Let me know how that works out in a year or two.
    Jan 10 01:53 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Ampio Is A Compelling Short Sale Idea [View article]
    The best shorts are the high negative rebates, usually.
    Jan 10 01:50 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Ampio Is A Compelling Short Sale Idea [View article]
    "Look at the pipeline" - what does that mean? I did look at the pipeline in my article - it is awful.

"the amount of shorts on the company" - your phraseology suggests you are new to this...

"any hint of good news" - shorts like me short more when the stock goes up - we don't "scramble to buy"

NFLX? NFLX has gone from 300 to 60 to 80 - that is bad... what is your point?

They won't be taken over unless the issues in my article are wrong. Might want to start talking about the issues.
    Jan 9 02:44 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Ampio Is A Compelling Short Sale Idea [View article]
    The borrow cost will decline - in my shorting experience - and I have a lot - it is rare to pay 40% for a long time.
    Jan 9 02:41 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Ampio Is A Compelling Short Sale Idea [View article]
    thanks for the thoughts, i think they will be hard pressed to deliver actual progress, they will, in my opinion, never start a pivotal trial, let alone have results, approval, etc. should drop at least 50% over next twelve months, which is good enough for me, i hope the borrow loosens up
    Jan 8 09:34 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment