Full index of posts »
Also some liquidation of long $TLT U.S. Treasuries, partly flowing into U.S. stocks, mostly Russel 2000 $IWM but also S&P 500 $SPY. about 14 hours ago
I see liquidations of short $EUR and GBP positions but the money seems to be flowing to short YEN and CHF, so no end to long $USD trade about 14 hours ago
Futures up almost 1% after a surprise rate cut by India CB. China surprise rate cut came last year at the same level of S&P dipping below 2k Jan 15, 2015
- Martin Vlcek on My 2013 Growth Portfolio Performance: 113% Return Before Taxes Thanks!
- The Behavioral Economist on My 2013 Growth Portfolio Performance: 113% Return Before Taxes Congratulations on a fine 2013, and best of luc...
- kadison on Quick 9% Profit From Blackberry Small money add up!
- My 2013 Growth Portfolio Performance: 113% Return Before Taxes (2 Comments)
- Quick 9% Profit From Blackberry (1 Comment)