Full index of posts »
Also some liquidation of long $TLT U.S. Treasuries, partly flowing into U.S. stocks, mostly Russel 2000 $IWM but also S&P 500 $SPY. Jan 26, 2015
I see liquidations of short $EUR and GBP positions but the money seems to be flowing to short YEN and CHF, so no end to long $USD trade Jan 26, 2015
Futures up almost 1% after a surprise rate cut by India CB. China surprise rate cut came last year at the same level of S&P dipping below 2k Jan 15, 2015
- SpoiledRottenBrat on Exclusive Research Subscription Service Hi Martin.. Just got you message above in my in...
- Martin Vlcek on SVXY Position Sept 19 2015 smartestone,Thank you for your comments.Sorry f...
- smartestone on SVXY Position Sept 19 2015 why so many weird trades? You are making it nee...
- Martin Vlcek on Why The Current Low Or Even Negative Interest Rates Make Perfect Sense USD/EUR was the best trade for me during 2014/2...
- mapz on My Take On Greece - GREK Is An Excellent Long-Term Buy Opportunity "creditors finally not willing to roll the...
- mapz on Why The Current Low Or Even Negative Interest Rates Make Perfect Sense On a memorable day not long ago the Bund future...
- Why The Current Low Or Even Negative Interest Rates Make Perfect Sense ( Comments)
- My Take On Greece - GREK Is An Excellent Long-Term Buy Opportunity ( Comments)
- My 2013 Growth Portfolio Performance: 113% Return Before Taxes ( Comments)
- Useful Investing Links ( Comments)
- SVXY Position Sept 19 2015 ( Comments)