Mary Hunt

View Mary Hunt's Comments BY TICKER:

• The DryShips OceanFreight Buyout Has a Few Wrinkles [View article]
    The author revised the wording regarding the ticker change; the revised wording is now reflected in the article above.
    Jul 30, 2011. 02:38 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Everything You Could Possibly Want to Know About Shengkai Innovations [View article]
    We have corrected the paragraph at the author's request.
    Jul 18, 2011. 12:14 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 'Sleep at Night' Investments, Part Two: Utility Exchange-Traded Debt Securities [View article]
    Please see the author's profile for her disclaimer.
    May 6, 2011. 09:14 AM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Samson Oil: Competitors Paying Top Dollar for Presence in the D-J Basin [View article]
    We corrected the author's original ticker to properly reflect REXX.
    Apr 14, 2011. 01:24 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Is MIPS Relevant in the Mobile Solutions Market? [View article]
    Seeking Alpha editors are the only ones who remove comments, and we remove comments for violations of terms of use such as excessive rudeness, personal characterization or bad language, not for content or whether they agree/disagree with the author.
    Apr 5, 2011. 11:34 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Continental Resources and the Might of Bakken Oil Reserve [View article]
    The author has corrected the article; the current version now shows $400 million.
    Mar 25, 2011. 02:38 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Portrait of a Beautiful Dividend Growth Stock [View article]
    We've subsequently corrected the shading; our apologies to the author.
    Mar 24, 2011. 12:00 AM | 5 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Are Hudson City Bancorp's Limited Documentation Loans in Trouble? [View article]
    The author is not involved in the removal or editing of comments; comments are edited or removed for violations of our terms of use.
    Mar 21, 2011. 02:30 PM | 4 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 7 Ways to Invest in Ireland [View article]
    The author has removed a reference to TRIB's cashflow that appeared in an earlier version of this article.
    Mar 17, 2011. 01:11 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • The VIX Calls Trade [View article]
    This article was originally and erroneously posted under the wrong author's name. My apologies to both Tradermark and Eddy Elfenbein. Tradermark is the correct author of the piece.
    Feb 26, 2011. 11:52 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • AMD Gains Short-Term Uptick but Needs to Position for Longer Term [View article]
    On Feb. 25, the author corrected the misstatement.
    Feb 25, 2011. 07:19 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Research In Motion May Get Unexpected Boost From 'Nokrosoft' [View article]
    We sincerely apologize to the author for our editor's error in typing the headline, which indeed should be (and is now) 'Boost' and not 'Boos.'
    Feb 19, 2011. 11:34 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Is Tesla Motors Ready to Accelerate? [View article]
    The author has made the correction to the article, which is reflected in paragraph 6 above.
    Feb 18, 2011. 12:19 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Borders Sinks Under Its Debt [View article]
    In fairness to the author, the original headline mentioning Rite Aid was not his but our editor's and has been changed.
    Feb 18, 2011. 08:44 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Cautious Optimism for 2011 [View article]
    Edward Harrison adds:
    Let me also use this post as an opportunity to thank Seeking Alpha for giving me a platform for reaching a wider audience. About a month ago, I had some problems with Google because Google was allowing site scrapers to game their search rank algorithm to my detriment. I wrote a post about it called "Site Scrapers Find Free Money on the Web" if you're interested in my view. The upshot of this was that I stopped syndicating my content at Credit Writedowns. Seeking Alpha is one site to which I still feel very committed. So, I will continue to publish important posts here. But the majority of my efforts will now be found at Credit Writedowns. Please follow me there if you want to keep up with my other posts. The RSS is www.creditwritedowns.c.... Alternatively, you can follow us on Facebook at Facebook | CW. Thanks for your readership and have a safe and happy new year. I look forward to your comments.
    Jan 13, 2011. 06:53 PM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment