This user currently has no profile.
Mateo Blumer is an investment advisor and portfolio manager with Flohr Asset Management, a boutique asset management and financial advisory firm specializing in real estate and alternative investments located in Bellevue, Washington. Previously, Mateo was working directly with senior executives at The Economist Group in London as a Business Management Intern. Mateo graduated from Claremont McKenna College in California with dual bachelor's degrees in Financial Economics and International Relations. His main areas of knowledge include fundamental analysis, technical analysis, trading & options strategies and alternative investments. Mateo is an enthusiastic supporter of the reform of the financial services industry, ...More specifically in terms of greater transparency, efficiency and sophistication of strategies available to mainstream investors.
- Description: Registered investment advisor.
- Interests: Bonds, Dividend stock ideas & income, ETFs, Energy stocks, Foreign stocks, Gold, Options, Stocks - long, Stocks - short, Tech stocks
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
Latest Comments more »
- Thanks James likewise. I ag... on Apple: Selling Puts Ahead Of Earnings
- Agreed. There is a ton of n... on Whisper Number Impact: Apple's Whisper Showing ...
- You are preaching to the ch... on Apple: Why Drag Your Feet Any Longer?
- I like your OOTM Put write ... on Apple: Selling Puts Ahead Of Earnings
- James, you raise a good que... on Playing And Hedging Apple Into Earnings
Latest comments on Mateo Blumer's Articles