Matt Cilderman

View Matt Cilderman's Comments BY TICKER:
  • 3D Printing Needs Apple And Apple Needs 3D Printing [View article]
    Roger,

I agree. The future is bright for 3D printing. An who better to bring it into our homes than one of the most recognized and trusted brands in the world?...Apple!

Jun 13, 2013. 12:00 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 3D Printing Needs Apple And Apple Needs 3D Printing [View article]
    Precislongt,

I was ridiculed last year for this same idea; I do feel people have learned a lot more about it over the past year and may be open now!

We shall see, though.

Matt Cilderman
    Jun 13, 2013. 11:52 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • 3D Printing Needs Apple And Apple Needs 3D Printing [View article]
    HP was involved but decided to go a different direction. Besides they don't have the cool factor or the retail space to bring 3D printing to the mainstream!

Jun 13, 2013. 11:08 AM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 3D Printing Needs Apple And Apple Needs 3D Printing [View article]
    Croatkid,

I am not sure i follow you.

Matt Cilderman
    Jun 13, 2013. 10:58 AM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Bears Signal A Coming Correction [View article]
    Really good, article, Mike! Got me rethinking my previous conclusions.

thanks,
    Jun 9, 2013. 09:08 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Realty Income Is Simply A Great REIT And Nowhere Close To A Bubble [View article]
    @richjoy,

Great comment!

May 24, 2013. 09:10 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Your iPad, iPhone Are Owned By Google Now [View article]
    Ducaticorse,

Great Ali analogy. As has been mentioned previously, it is important to remember that Apple could shut Google out if they wanted to.

May 18, 2013. 06:23 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Your iPad, iPhone Are Owned By Google Now [View article]
    ChrisCDC,

While i agree with you and your point about the search algo was great, i think he is referring to things like Glass or it's self-driving car.

these have been telegraphed for quite a while now.

I do think Apple has a different style, though.

May 17, 2013. 04:58 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Your iPad, iPhone Are Owned By Google Now [View article]
    @berylrb,

Well-said. Too many people get the two mixed up!

May 17, 2013. 12:56 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Your iPad, iPhone Are Owned By Google Now [View article]
    DBA,

Thanks for your generous comment; i am glad you enjoy my writing!

May 17, 2013. 12:43 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Your iPad, iPhone Are Owned By Google Now [View article]
    @camdem,

I see room for both and so i have invested accordingly!

May 17, 2013. 12:41 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Your iPad, iPhone Are Owned By Google Now [View article]
    @rickraphael,

I agree, if Apple Maps is that good, they need a slick commercial two to spread the word.

May 17, 2013. 12:35 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Your iPad, iPhone Are Owned By Google Now [View article]
    @MarketingMaven,

I do believe one of Apple's strengths is their education segment. Get kids using Apple products when they are young and they will never leave!

May 17, 2013. 12:34 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Your iPad, iPhone Are Owned By Google Now [View article]
    Jjkiam,

Great point!

May 17, 2013. 12:31 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Your iPad, iPhone Are Owned By Google Now [View article]
    Really enjoying the discussion here. I have a question for everyone. What would you like to see in an upgraded version of Siri?

May 17, 2013. 05:46 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment