Matt Cilderman

View Matt Cilderman's Comments BY TICKER:
Latest comments  |  Highest rated
  • Science Fiction Investing, Part 1 [View article]
    Will check it out. thanks!
    Sep 15 06:31 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Science Fiction Investing, Part 1 [View article]
    Little,

Good point about the difference b\w acceptance and production.

I agree... caution is warranted. All this stuff creeps me out

thanks,
    Matt
    Sep 15 06:31 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Dividend Desire: Will 3-D Printing Make Hasbro A Model Of Failure? [View article]
    New article in Wired:

"Watch your back Hasbro, 3-D Printed Games Have Arrived"
    Sep 3 08:36 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 3D Systems: Will Apple Buy Into 3-D Printing? [View article]
    Just In case you don't believe in the power of 3D Printing yet or if you in case you need a reminder of why to be thankful...This is a touching story of how 3D printing helped a little handicapped girl have magic arms!

Aug 20 08:11 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Qkarmark,

Through the course of the comment stream here and my conversations about the article elsewhere i have come to agree that this idea is a little too far into the future: The consumer ( who is still in recession) is not ready yet for 3DP and so, therefore, neither is Apple.

Who knows what the future holds?

thanks for you comment,
    Matt
    Jul 2 04:06 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Paul,

I don't think I will be writing about 3DP for a while. I am having a hard time getting time to right now and i have some other wacky article ideas before i will probably go back to my usual writings about dividend investing.

Having a hard time keeping up with the comments and new discussions,
    Matt
    Jun 29 05:45 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Bob,

I knew about the pixar connection, but never put it together in that way, very interesting idea!

thanks for your insight,
    Matt
    Jun 29 05:42 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Dm,

Nano tech and discussion about it have been around for years, but...
    Something about nano-bots in our daily lives makes my skin crawl...literally.

I guess i am getting old.

Matt
    Jun 27 10:18 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Bob,

You have really added some great information to the conversation, some i knew, but a lot i had not considered. thank you!

Did you see my last article on how 3D Printing might affect Toy Makers? I'd be interested to get your thoughts.

I have to admit that i am having a tough time keeping up with you and Paul, the comments and the reading, but am enjoying myself immensely!.

thanks,
    Matt
    Matt
    Jun 27 10:14 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Paul,

Glad to help! I am not done with the reading yet and will share my thoughts later.
    Jun 27 07:22 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Bob,

Great points and an exciting idea for another article.

Not sure what i will write about next, though.

Matt
    Jun 27 07:21 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Fraggle,

It's nice to have someone agree with me once in a while (=

thanks for your comments,
    Matt
    Jun 27 07:20 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Bilition,

Thanks...I think...lol!

Matt
    Jun 27 07:18 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Paul,

May take some time off of writing, but i will attempt to keep you in mind as i write...see if i can stump you.

thanks for the kind words,
    Matt
    Jun 27 07:17 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    DM,

What you missed is that since my last article about how 3D Printing will change the toy industry, Paul has good-naturedly been giving me a hard time and taking the other side of the argument.

I took his comments in the spirit they were offered and just enjoyed them.

thanks for joining the discussion,
    Matt Cilderman