Matt Cilderman

Latest comments  |  Highest rated
  • Science Fiction Investing, Part 1 [View article]
    Thanks, Matt!
    Sep 16, 2012. 03:37 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Science Fiction Investing, Part 1 [View article]
    Paul,

People are going to think i paid you to be so nice! =)

But seriously, given our once semi-adversarial history, and considering the respect i have for you...your comments really mean a lot!

Speaking of my respect for you: It only increased after recently reading you comments in a terrific article about ABT. I had a %45 gain in the stock, and knew i should sell some, but was getting greedy. Reading put me over the edge and i took half of my position off the table at 67 and change. Thanks for your part in that.

The article isn't getting much attention. Please help me by sharing it with friends and anyone you think will enjoy.

The next article may be a long time coming, but i hope this one has provided you with plenty to think about.

Thanks again,
    Matt
    Sep 15, 2012. 12:15 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Science Fiction Investing, Part 1 [View article]
    Will check it out. thanks!
    Sep 15, 2012. 06:31 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Science Fiction Investing, Part 1 [View article]
    Little,

Good point about the difference b\w acceptance and production.

I agree... caution is warranted. All this stuff creeps me out

thanks,
    Matt
    Sep 15, 2012. 06:31 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Dividend Desire: Will 3-D Printing Make Hasbro A Model Of Failure? [View article]
    New article in Wired:

"Watch your back Hasbro, 3-D Printed Games Have Arrived"
    Sep 3, 2012. 08:36 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 3D Systems: Will Apple Buy Into 3-D Printing? [View article]
    Just In case you don't believe in the power of 3D Printing yet or if you in case you need a reminder of why to be thankful...This is a touching story of how 3D printing helped a little handicapped girl have magic arms!

Aug 20, 2012. 08:11 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 3D Systems: Will Apple Buy Into 3-D Printing? [View article]
    Qkarmark,

Through the course of the comment stream here and my conversations about the article elsewhere i have come to agree that this idea is a little too far into the future: The consumer ( who is still in recession) is not ready yet for 3DP and so, therefore, neither is Apple.

Who knows what the future holds?

thanks for you comment,
    Matt
    Jul 2, 2012. 04:06 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 3D Systems: Will Apple Buy Into 3-D Printing? [View article]
    Paul,

I don't think I will be writing about 3DP for a while. I am having a hard time getting time to right now and i have some other wacky article ideas before i will probably go back to my usual writings about dividend investing.

Having a hard time keeping up with the comments and new discussions,
    Matt
    Jun 29, 2012. 05:45 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 3D Systems: Will Apple Buy Into 3-D Printing? [View article]
    Bob,

I knew about the pixar connection, but never put it together in that way, very interesting idea!

thanks for your insight,
    Matt
    Jun 29, 2012. 05:42 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 3D Systems: Will Apple Buy Into 3-D Printing? [View article]
    Dm,

Nano tech and discussion about it have been around for years, but...
    Something about nano-bots in our daily lives makes my skin crawl...literally.

I guess i am getting old.

Matt
    Jun 27, 2012. 10:18 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 3D Systems: Will Apple Buy Into 3-D Printing? [View article]
    Bob,

You have really added some great information to the conversation, some i knew, but a lot i had not considered. thank you!

Did you see my last article on how 3D Printing might affect Toy Makers? I'd be interested to get your thoughts.

I have to admit that i am having a tough time keeping up with you and Paul, the comments and the reading, but am enjoying myself immensely!.

thanks,
    Matt
    Matt
    Jun 27, 2012. 10:14 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 3D Systems: Will Apple Buy Into 3-D Printing? [View article]
    Paul,

Glad to help! I am not done with the reading yet and will share my thoughts later.
    Jun 27, 2012. 07:22 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 3D Systems: Will Apple Buy Into 3-D Printing? [View article]
    Bob,

Great points and an exciting idea for another article.

Not sure what i will write about next, though.

Matt
    Jun 27, 2012. 07:21 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 3D Systems: Will Apple Buy Into 3-D Printing? [View article]
    Fraggle,

It's nice to have someone agree with me once in a while (=

thanks for your comments,