Matt Cilderman

View Matt Cilderman's Comments BY TICKER:
Latest comments  |  Highest rated
  • Dividend Desire: Will 3-D Printing Make Hasbro A Model Of Failure? [View article]
    Carnegie,

good points; thanks for sharing

Matt
    May 26 07:51 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Solid Dividend Picks For The Risk-Averse Investor [View article]
    Guess so. Thanks for taking a look, though! =)
    May 25 03:28 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Solid Dividend Picks For The Risk-Averse Investor [View article]
    Pey,

just wrote an article about my worries in regards to Hasbro's future. Please check it out. http://seekingalpha.co...

Matt Cilderman
    May 25 10:15 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Why I Chose BHP Billiton Over Vale [View article]
    Paul,

I has been a while since i wrote this article. when i went back to it i realized. The reason i am talking about no withholding is because the article is comparing bbl to Vale, which has a withholding even in an IRA.

does that clear it up?
    Matt
    May 23 05:55 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • The 1 Investment Everyone Should Own [View article]
    kblover,

You make some good points. I will say to you what i said in a comment below:

"Gold is my insurance. When you buy home insurance, you are not sure if your house wil catch on fire or be ruined in a tornado, etc. I am not sure if or how disaster will come. However, I am preparing for the possibility. Gold is one of the ways I am doing that.

Also, as stated previously, there is a lot of room between a run on a bank and complete savagery (The Road by McCarthy).

Thoughts?
    Matt
    May 23 05:53 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • The 1 Investment Everyone Should Own [View article]
    Static,

Thanks for commenting
    Matt
    May 23 05:49 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Doomsday Investment Challenge [View article]
    This is mine:
    The 1 Investment Everyone Should Own
    May 21 05:49 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Why I Chose BHP Billiton Over Vale [View article]
    Paul,

Thanks for stopping by. I was referring to US income/ capital gains taxes. Am i wrong?
    May 21 06:33 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • The 1 Investment Everyone Should Own [View article]
    Thanks for the support, Todd!
    May 21 06:10 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • The 1 Investment Everyone Should Own [View article]
    Rw84041,

Thanks for stopping by. I do agree that guns and food are also part of a good insurance policy. However, this is a stock investment website and the article was originally rejected for not making a stock recommendation. Also, I believe there is a big gap between now and a crisis where guns are needed. For the chaos in between, i like gold.

thoughts?

Matt
    May 21 06:09 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • The 1 Investment Everyone Should Own [View article]
    Ray Dalio is the man! Thanks for sharing.

Matt
    May 21 06:04 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • The 1 Investment Everyone Should Own [View article]
    Please see my comments to Mbkelly, Recusant and Zach Tripp.

thanks for reading and commenting,
    Matt
    May 20 06:36 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • The 1 Investment Everyone Should Own [View article]
    I am agnostic on the price, i want the protection.

thanks
    Matt
    May 20 06:35 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • The 1 Investment Everyone Should Own [View article]
    Dave,

Please check out my response to Mbkelly, Recusant and Zach Tripp.

Thanks,
    Matt
    May 20 06:34 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • The 1 Investment Everyone Should Own [View article]
    Market Ace,

Well said. The vast numbers of people who believe in gold make it to be valuable.

ps...not going to get my divs in gold, just sharing the idea.

thanks for adding to the discussion
    Matt Cilderman