Matt Cilderman

View Matt Cilderman's Comments BY TICKER:
Latest comments  |  Highest rated
  • Apple: Market Hero At The Crossroads [View article]
    Pagreen1966,

I already recommended back in june 2012 that Apple should get into 3D Printing.

Thanks,
    Matt Cilderman
    Jan 18, 2013. 08:48 AM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Investing In Science Fiction Tech: Artificial Intelligence [View article]
    Modernist,

Do i smell a new article based on the compelling valuation?

Dec 7, 2012. 06:27 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • The DGI Lite Portfolio Q3 2012 Update [View article]
    Miz,
    They probably have outlined it somewhere...It is sad when our articles when our articles get thrown in with the computer generated list articles.

Keep on truckin
    Oct 5, 2012. 11:27 AM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Confessions Of A 'DGI Lite' Investor, Part 3: Care & Feeding Of The DGI Lite Dogs [View article]
    Miz,

I was gonna ask about re-balancing, but i see your answered that...I enjoyed the read. Now onto article # 4

Sep 28, 2012. 04:40 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Science Fiction Investing, Part 1 [View article]
    BIG news. They just made my article and "Editor's Pick" !!!

Thanks for all your help and support!

Sep 16, 2012. 08:35 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • The 1 Investment Everyone Should Own [View article]
    Yes, we definitely have our priorities out of whack.

I don't think i'll ever leave teaching, though. I have to do my part to fix the problem and despite all of the challenges, and how much government is gunning for public education right now, i still enjoy it.

Enjoyed the conversation. See you around,
    May 26, 2012. 07:44 AM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • The 1 Investment Everyone Should Own [View article]
    Wow. While i was asleep at the switch look what happened =)

Guess we're all going to mbkelly's house for pickled beets if the world goes to hell in a hand basket!

@Mbkelly:
    I am encountering more and more people who are older than me talking about how they are able to retire comfortably. Although I am saving and investing (I’m in my 30s) I worry that the future is not a bright for someone my age. Don’t get me wrong, I am not looking for a handout, just worried about the national debt and the direction our country is going.

I keep investing all of the money I make off these articles; hopefully I will at some point be able to feel as comfortable as I near retirement.

Matt

Ps…My newest article was just published!
    Dividend Desire: Will 3-D Printing Make Hasbro a Model of Failure.

hope to see you there!
    May 25, 2012. 08:56 AM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • The 1 Investment Everyone Should Own [View article]
    Knight722,

I was not going for a doomsday scenario. Please check out my post to Augidawg below.

Also, during the time of crisis, in the event that something does have to be traded for food...i'd rather have gold than a silly piece of paper with pictures on it!

May 19, 2012. 06:30 AM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Dividend Yield Levels May Boost Procter & Gamble To All Time High [View article]
    Richard,

PG is written about so much. It's nice to actually read some worthwhile info with a great chart.

Apr 20, 2012. 02:35 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Dividend Growth Investing Strategy: Benefit From 'Other Persons' Mistakes' [View article]
    I understand how frustrating this can be. While i am not perfect, i work very hard on my articles as i am sure you do, too.

They changed the title of my very first article to one that had nothing to do with my main points.

Oh well...such is life. Good points anyway.

Apr 16, 2012. 11:43 AM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Did The Dividend Growth Of The Top 30 Dividend Growth Stocks Keep Up With Inflation Since 2001? [View article]
    Well, good luck to us both! (=

Mar 31, 2012. 10:11 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Chowder,

You make a good point about trusting management; they have proven themselves over the years.
    However, DVK made some great points in his ABT article about what could happen when they split.

I am going to hold, but take some profits if the price keeps going up the way it has been.

Thanks for the convo,
    Mar 31, 2012. 09:56 AM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Future Buying Opportunity In Dividend Stocks [View article]
    Chowder,

>>I can't even speak English well. I'm much better at Google!>>

For some reason when you said that, Abbott and Costello's "Who's On First" routine came to mind. Think i'll go re-watch it.

Mar 30, 2012. 08:26 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Future Buying Opportunity In Dividend Stocks [View article]
    Speak Russian, Chowder, or just good with Google?
    Mar 30, 2012. 05:56 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Chowder,

I noticed that your list includes ABT. How does the split play into you planning?

Mar 29, 2012. 03:16 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment