Matt Schilling

Exactly
    Jul 17 09:33 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • 3 Energy Stocks Yielding At Least 7% I'm Beginning To Consider [View article]
    Thank You.
    Jul 17 09:33 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 2 Pharma Companies Investors Should Avoid At Current Levels [View article]
    Ive done my homework too, there's no need to make this personal
    Jul 16 10:09 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 2 Pharma Companies Investors Should Avoid At Current Levels [View article]
    Click Bait.. I think not, I don't like the stock or the debt the company has plus the face-off against JNJ isn't promising...
    Jul 16 02:20 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 2 Pharma Companies Investors Should Avoid At Current Levels [View article]
    I did my homework...DNDN is facing off with JNJ..and will Lose
    Jul 16 02:18 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 2 Pharma Companies Investors Should Avoid At Current Levels [View article]
    The US demand for DNDN is dwindling...you do realize that, right?
    Jul 16 02:17 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 2 Pharma Companies Investors Should Avoid At Current Levels [View article]
    Jul 14 04:58 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 2 Pharma Companies Investors Should Avoid At Current Levels [View article]
    Unbeknownst to you, I read and reply to comments. So thank you for taking a shot at me. Here's my question to you - Does a weatherman stop predicting the weather, when he is wrong? Does a baseball player stop playing because he hits the ball twice or three time in every at-bat? The answer is no.
    Jul 14 11:11 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment