Matt Schilling

View Matt Schilling's Comments BY TICKER:
  • 5 Inexpensive Energy Stocks Yielding Over 8% [View article]
    Thanks For Your Comment Tim...WHX however isn't such a bad play for the next 3 years. In my opinion.
    May 30, 2012. 04:43 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Worried About A Spanish Banking Crisis? Try These 3 High Yielding U.S. Bank Stocks [View article]
    I apologize Junto..I stand corrected.
    May 29, 2012. 04:26 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    It's tough being a single dad trying to raise my daughter - most of my income goes to her savings and the bills I have to pay. Writing for me is an interest, and if I had the money set aside I'd invest in everything I like...sure would be a well-balanced portfolio.
    May 28, 2012. 11:17 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Thanks TAS
    May 28, 2012. 11:15 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Need A Eurozone Alternative? Try These 2 U.S.-Based Energy Stocks Yielding Over 3.5% [View article]
    I hear ya...I'm a big fan of the DRIP concept.
    May 27, 2012. 10:38 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    That's Your Opinion...P/E's are easier to understand for most retail and under experienced investors. PEGs may be a good number, however I like to use P/Es
    May 27, 2012. 10:38 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    I see your point about the strength in Gold, however I'm not exactly a fan of most yields ETFs bring to the table.
    May 27, 2012. 10:37 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • As Oil Retreats, 4 Airlines Begin To Save Considerably [View article]
    I don't mean to sound rude, but there are plenty of articles that reference Mr. Baker and his analysis with more of an in-depth answer to your question. I don't know the answer off the top of my head
    May 25, 2012. 03:17 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • As Oil Retreats, 4 Airlines Begin To Save Considerably [View article]
    I've spoken to higher ups at one airline, and yes that's correct repae2. The only reason I know that is because one of them frequents my bar on occasion.
    May 25, 2012. 03:08 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • As Oil Retreats, 4 Airlines Begin To Save Considerably [View article]
    Yes that they did, and with that refinery they will certainly be ahead of the game.
    May 25, 2012. 03:07 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • As Oil Retreats, 4 Airlines Begin To Save Considerably [View article]
    This isn't a 10 & 6 for 1 deal ...
    May 25, 2012. 01:06 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • As Oil Retreats, 4 Airlines Begin To Save Considerably [View article]
    Yes It Is...
    May 25, 2012. 01:05 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • As Oil Retreats, 4 Airlines Begin To Save Considerably [View article]
    LOL Sort Of - It's a reduced cost for fuel.
    May 25, 2012. 01:05 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • A Cautionary Strategy For Those Looking To Invest In Facebook [View article]
    After Today's $13.80 Target...I'd sell.
    May 25, 2012. 01:04 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • As Oil Retreats, 4 Airlines Begin To Save Considerably [View article]
    No it's actually not the case.
    May 24, 2012. 08:17 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment