Matt Stewart is a private investor, former vice president & director of RBC Dominion Securities Inc. in Toronto and holds an Honors BA from the University of Western Ontario and an MBA from the F.W. Olin School of Business at Babson College. Matt also represented all BCE common shareholders as the 'intervenor' in the BCE v. Bondholder's case argued before the Supreme Court of Canada in July, 2008.
- Trading frequency: Infrequent
- Interests: Stocks - long, Stocks - short
Currently, there is no company profile for Matt Stewart.
Currently, there are no blog details for Matt Stewart.
Currently, there are no book details for Matt Stewart.
Latest Comments more »
- really...?why would any one... on 5 New Questions For Herbalife Investors
- Tim Ramey wouldn't know an ... on DA Davidson does an about-face on Herbalife (HL...
- nobody below Supervisor mak... on Herbalife: 5 Common Sense Arguments
- Fusion...you are missing th... on What Bill Ackman Doesn't Want You To Know About...
- right...that is the point o... on What Bill Ackman Doesn't Want You To Know About...