Matthew Bradbard

View Matthew Bradbard's Comments BY TICKER:
  • Today In Commodities: Buying Underway [View article]
    $4.33 ..Not sure where that number came from? After a 12% decline in the last month the market has become oversold. A number of commodities have overshot to the downside and copper is one of them in my opinion. I am not looking for a return of a bull market I think we could see an appreciation to $3.70-3.80 in the coming week. Taking a look at the big picture prices are still 150% higher than they were just four years ago.
    May 29 10:19 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Today In Commodities: Risk Is Relative [View article]
    I apologize I do not follow or trade stocks at all. I trade only futures and options with clients. That being said I could advise plays in energies in Crude oil, natural gas , heating oil RBOB. Additionally I have a relationship with some energy traders that run a fund if your looking for some exposure in your portfolio. They have yielded 170% over the last two years trading for their customers with a max drawdown of less than 5%. These guys are top notch and all they do is trade energies. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
    Contact me to get more information about my trading or there's.

mbradbard@rcmassetmana...
    954-929-9997
    May 18 10:37 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Today In Commodities: Risk Is Relative [View article]
    Thank you...If you would be interested in trading metals and energies contact me so I can help structure strategies in futures and options for you.
    May 18 10:31 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Today In Commodities: European Contagion [View article]
    Contact me and we can discuss various plays in sugar...futures and options.

954-929-9997
    mbradbard@rcmassetmana...
    May 9 11:13 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Today In Commodities: When In Doubt Go To Cash [View article]
    I follow and trade the world sugar #11
    Apr 27 11:07 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Today In Commodities: When In Doubt Go To Cash [View article]
    Short WTI futures while simultaneously selling out of the money puts on WTI. My clients only trade future or options and no other instrument etfs, stocks, etc with my firm. I would be happy to discuss how to trade commodity futures or options on Crude or any other commodity if you want.
    Apr 26 07:11 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Today In Commodities: Sell-Off Accelerates [View article]
    Royce
    Ill let you know when I advise buying gold and silver. At this point I am looking for June futures to approach $1550-1560. As for silver this is a little tougher to predict because the volatility and catching a falling knife last Sept was very painful. On a breach of $31/ounce I think we get below $29 and then I would evaluate some sort of long entry. I would be happy to discuss in more detail contact me directly:
    mbradbard@rcmassetmana... or 954-929-9997
    Apr 11 10:18 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Today In Commodities: No Fed, Now What? [View article]
    I see support at $102 in May and resistance at $105.50-106. As opposed to cut loses on futures I would likely sell puts 1:1. That may be too aggressive for you but without knowing your exact account size or risk tolerance I don't know. We may get a break down very soon and this is all moot. My target remains $97.50.
    Apr 5 07:13 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Today In Commodities: China And The U.S. [View article]
    Spinny I would be happy to discuss.Contact me directly
    mbradbard@rcmassetmana... or 888-920-9997
    Apr 2 06:09 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Today In Commodities: Impending Correction [View article]
    Mar 29 10:10 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Today In Commodities: Risk Unwind Underway [View article]
    Spinny
    Yes I am back and you should check out the firm I joined for your commodity trading needs.

Also in the not to distant future some of my colleagues will be posting their insights on other commodity sectors,including but not limited to a more in depth analyses on the indices and Agriculture.

Matthew
    Mar 6 05:42 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Today In Commodities: Watching Crude [View article]
    Basically I'm looking for a RISK OFF trade where the sectors that ran up the most over correct. That would include energies, metals and stock indices. Furthermore the dollar index is making an attempt to regain the 50 day MA...if that happens that could accentuate the move...recognize the inverse relationship.
    Mar 6 10:37 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Today In Commodities: New Ventures [View article]
    Thank you for all the well wishes! I'm glad my analyses does not go unnoticed. The firm I will be joining in Chicago can likely compete with your existing platform, rates, execution, research, accessibility to product, etc. So those looking to not only read my content but apply it in the markets I would love the opportunity to communicate with you. I believe there will be tremendous opportunities in the commodity markets in the weeks, months, quarters to come and having the right clearing arrangement and brokers on your side could increase your chances at success.
    Feb 18 04:11 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Today In Commodities: Anticipating Market Moves [View article]
    You are correct I intended to say $1740...my apologies... was looking at my support line instead of resistance.
    Feb 16 06:06 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Today In Commodities: Significant Resistance [View article]
    Harvey
    Not sure If I understand the question but if it is how high March soybeans get on the CBOT in that time frame my answer would be stiff resistance comes in between $12.85-13.00 so I would not expect a trade above that level until we get a trade lower first...in my opinion.

Are you still interested in talking about hedging?
    Feb 14 04:38 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment