- The Pernicious Impact Of Index Minimum Maturity Rules On Bond ETF Performance
- The Bond Market: Where The Customers Still Have No Yachts
- The Biggest Cause of Tracking Error in Corporate Bond ETFs
- Maturity-Targeted Bond ETFs Lock in Anticipated Yield to Maturity
- Dilution by a Thousand Costs: The Case for Index-Based ETFs Over Mutual Funds
Matthew J. Patterson
This user currently has no profile.
Matt is the Head of Investment Strategy and General Counsel of Accretive Asset Management LLC, a developer of fixed income indices based in Naperville, Illinois. Matt plays a key role in setting company policy and executing business development initiatives, advises the company on strategic matters and oversees its legal affairs. Matt previously served as Vice President, Assistant General Counsel for Claymore Group Inc., where he provided legal services to Claymore-advised registered investment companies and provided advice and counsel on the development and distribution of a variety of pooled investment products, including exchange-traded funds, closed-end funds, and other non-investment company structures. Before ...More joining Claymore, Matt held the positions of Securities Counsel for Caterpillar Inc. and Chief Compliance Officer and Secretary for its wholly-owned subsidiary, Caterpillar Investment Management Ltd., and served as Chief Compliance Officer of the Preferred Group of Mutual Funds, a mutual fund complex advised by Caterpillar Investment Management Ltd. Matt began his legal career as an Associate in the Corporate Department of Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom LLP. Matt holds an MBA from the University of Chicago, a JD from the University of Illinois College of Law and a BA from the University of Illinois.
- Description: Company executive. Trading frequency: Monthly
- Interests: Bonds, ETFs, Stocks - long
Accretive Asset Management LLC Accretive Asset Management LLC (AAM) creates investment solutions that help financial advisors better serve their clients. A recognized innovator in fixed income securities indexing, AAM delivers investor-focused solutions that improve upon traditional indexing techniques. As of December 31, 2012, AAM had ...More
licensed BulletShares® Indices to 14 NYSE Arca-listed ETFs with approximately $1.7 billion in assets under license.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
Latest Comments more »
- @MartyFLYou are assuming th... on Guggenheim BulletShares 2011 Corporate Bond ETF...
- Thanks for the comments, cl... on Maturity-Targeted Bond ETFs Lock in Anticipated...
- Thanks for the comment, Big... on Bond Market Liquidity (or Why You Should Buy Bo...
- The impact of an early rede... on Dilution by a Thousand Costs: The Case for Inde...
- John,A comparison of bond E... on Bond Market Liquidity (or Why You Should Buy Bo...
Latest comments on Matthew J.'s Articles
- Jari Ulmer on The Pernicious Impact Of Index Minimum Maturity...
- berryterri on Maturity-Targeted Bond ETFs Lock in Anticipated...
- Deehena on The Pernicious Impact Of Index Minimum Maturity...
- poclerk on The Bond Market: Where The Customers Still Have...
- Frank123456 on The Bond Market: Where The Customers Still Have...
LATEST ARTICLES & INSTAPOSTS more »