View as an RSS Feed
View Matthew Levy's Articles BY TICKER:
Keurig Details Are Not Released: SodaStream Should Continue To Dominate The Home Soda Market
- SodaStream has created a product that has already been accepted by millions of consumers.
- SODA provides a cheap and healthy alternative to other beverages and home soda machines.
- Though the competition may be bigger than SODA, they do not have the experience or the business model that relates to the average consumer.
- SODA has nearly $500M in revenue coming from current customers this year, showing their support and value.
The True Winner Of The World Cup And America's Obsession
- Fox has been able to secure its future in television even with the expansion of online video.
- Fox Sports has secured deals for both US Soccer (MLS) and FIFA, giving it a competitive edge over both secondary sports broadcasters and ESPN.
- Fox Sports offers potential growth to shareholders through its aggressive purchasing habits and expansion of programming.
- Fox Sports could win the competition as the supreme broadcasting company (against ESPN) thanks to the World Cup and NBA basketball rights.
Tesla Releases Its Patents To Fight Toyota And Hyundai
- Tesla recently released its patents to everyone, but this perhaps will help attract automakers to the Lithium-Ion battery.
- Thanks to the Gigafactory, Tesla can became the largest producer (and supplier) of Lithium-Ion batteries.
- If other automakers adopt the Lithium-Ion battery, Tesla can use its growing network of charging stations to make an additional profit.
Being Bold Matters - BBM Is Worth More Than $5 Billion
- BlackBerry Messenger is on track to grow its user base to over 100M by the end of the year.
- BBM has a unique opportunity with its channels and security to provide a unique experience to its users and shareholders.
- BBM has the potential to monetize in several ways, and is superior to its competitors because of its ability to target its users.
- Recent acquisitions and valuations show that messaging applications are used heavily by consumers and draw a lot of interest from investors.
- BBM's $5B conservative evaluation is more than BlackBerry's entire market cap, and could cause its shares to rise three fold.
- J.C. Penney Can Make A Profit During 2014
- J.C. Penney: Becoming Profitable Within A Year Requires A Change Of Clothes
- Time To Get Into This Stock Before It Steps Into Second Gear...
- SodaStream Is Fizzing Up With Potential - Part 2
- Google Taking Over Sports: YouTube Should Take The Shot
- AIG: Insurance For The Future
- SodaStream: In A Worst Case Scenario Still Undervalued By 10% Even With Dripping Profits
- Led By Mobile, Baidu Can Beat By More Than 40%
- Nokia's Value And Growth Are HERE: Shares Could Gain More Than 30% In The Next Year
- Lazaridis Cuts BlackBerry Stake - Company To Transition Back To The Black?
- Fantasy Football: Yahoo's Time To Catch The Ball Of Profit
- The Seller's Side: Why eBay Is A Strong Sell
- Is It Possible? The Amazing Value Play In Sony And Its Subsidiaries...
- Yahoo's Execution And Improvement Is Only The Beginning
- Nokia: A Growing Value Play
- SodaStream: A River Of Profits Ahead
- Cliffs Natural Resources: In A Deep Hole
- Tesla: Recharging Its Evaluation
- 3D Printing: Seeing The 3rd Dimension
- It's Time To Google The Future
- Avoid A Sale - 100% Undervalued: BlackBerry's Potential Playbook
- This Small Company Has The Magic To Conquer The World
- Is Tesla's Drive Out Of Energy?
- Outerwall: Testing The Boundaries Of Success
- BlackBerry's Call To Greatness