This user currently has no profile.
CFA candidate. Financial Consultant in Denver, Colorado. Undergrad in Biology and minor in Chemistry at Iowa State University. Master's degree in International Finance from the University of Denver. I research bonds, equities, and currencies for my personal portfolio and manage money for my family. I am a long term value investor that looks for quality companies with consistent earnings, low debt levels, high return on equity, and long term favorable prospects.
- Description: Occasional investor. Trading frequency: Monthly
- Interests: Bonds, Dividend stock ideas & income, ETFs, Forex, Stocks - long
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
Latest Comments more »
- Solid article with thorough... on Exelon: Selling At 10-Year Lows
- Shares outstanding are down... on Deere announces $8B buyback expansion
- How many more times can we ... on Amazon planning to deliver products using drones
- Interesting article. Not my... on Dex Media, Inc. - A Potential Multi-Bagger
- @marden23The chart uses the... on On Apple And Vertical Integration