CFA candidate. Financial Consultant in Denver, Colorado. Undergrad in Biology and minor in Chemistry at Iowa State University. Master's degree in International Finance from the University of Denver. I research bonds, equities, and currencies for my personal portfolio and manage money for my family. I am a long term value investor that looks for quality companies with consistent earnings, low debt levels, high return on equity, and long term favorable prospects.
- Description: Occasional investor. Trading frequency: Monthly
- Interests: Bonds, Dividend stock ideas & income, ETFs, Forex, Stocks - long
Currently, there is no company profile for Matthew Lewis.
Currently, there are no blog details for Matthew Lewis.
Currently, there are no book details for Matthew Lewis.
Latest Comments more »
- Agree with vantab here. Inv... on Silver Bay Realty Trust: A Disaster Waiting To ...
- "In addition, when con... on Silver Bay Realty Trust: A Disaster Waiting To ...
- Any new thoughts on this no... on Chinese Graphite Leader Trades At A Quarter Of ...
- Some decent points by Kass.... on Doug Kass/ Berkshire Hathaway (BRK.B) midday Q&...
- Old news. on Exelon Corporation (EXC) declares $0.31/share q...
Latest comments on Matthew's Articles
- Matthew Lewis on GrafTech International: Shares Broken But Compe...
- bmwr1200c on GrafTech International: Shares Broken But Compe...
- Dolphins with Mirrors on Apple And Microsoft: A Holiday Retail Study
- Pepijn De Korte on Apple And Microsoft: A Holiday Retail Study
- gcolston on Apple And Microsoft: A Holiday Retail Study