- Defense Industrials Close Out Mixed In 2012 And Prepare For Upcoming Challenges
- Not All Defense Contractors Deliver Hardware; 2 Service Contractors With Different Trends
- Smaller Defense Contractors Are Seeing Mixed Results
- Defense Industrials Continue 2012 Trends, Preparing For Rocky 2013
- Will SAIC's Plan To Break Itself Up Promote Value?
This user currently has no profile.
Matthew Potter is a contributor at DefenseProcurementNews.com (http://www.Defenseprocurementnews.com/) as well as writing about life and politics at his personal site. After serving in the US Navy, he began work as a defense contractor in Washington DC specializing in program management and budget development and execution. He recently relocated to Huntsville, AL, where he supports the US Army in the execution of aviation programs. In the last 15 years Mr. Potter has worked for several companies, large and small, involved in all aspects of the US defense industry. He holds two degrees in history and is a great student of the Civil War in Northern Virginia.
- Description: Professional Blogger. Trading frequency: Infrequent
- Interests: Dividend stock ideas & income, Stocks - long, Stocks - short
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Defense Procurement News Defense Procurement News is one of the webs fastest growing sites dedicated to discussion of the defense industry. The site is read daily by government and industry insiders. It provides an independent review of major contract awards as well as developments in the international arms industry. We utilize our ...More
contacts in media and industry to write about what is happening now across the business of defense contracting. www.defenseprocurementnews.com covers the significant developments of an industry that spends hundreds of billions a year. With expected major changes to the world’s market in the next few years the more information you have the better prepared you will be to adjust. The emergence of an expanded market in the Middle East, Asia and South America will require a realignment of companies focus as the traditional U.S. and European markets may decline.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
Latest Comments more »
- Thank you for your comments... on Defense Industrials Close Out Mixed In 2012 And...
- Nothing will happen with SA... on With defense budgets being slashed around the w...
- Unless OSK wins the JLTV co... on Understanding Carl Icahn's Oshkosh Strategy
- Thank you. I found your art... on Smaller Defense Contractors Are Seeing Mixed Re...
- I think you will start seei... on Honeywell: Strong Third Quarter On Cost Control...
Latest comments on Matthew Potter's Articles
- Matthew Potter on Defense Industrials Close Out Mixed In 2012 And...
- tampat on Defense Industrials Close Out Mixed In 2012 And...
- PalmDesertRat on Defense Industrials Close Out Mixed In 2012 And...
- frog_belly1 on Not All Defense Contractors Deliver Hardware; 2...
- Matthew Potter on Smaller Defense Contractors Are Seeing Mixed Re...
LATEST ARTICLES & INSTAPOSTS more »