This user currently has no profile.
Matthew has attended UC Davis and Santa Clara Law School. Although he attended and enjoyed law school, Matthew’s first love has always been economics. In his spare time, Matthew watches movies, plays/coaches basketball, and attends shareholder meetings. He writes about his experiences at shareholder meetings on his blog: http://www.gotshares.com/
- Description: Occasional Investor.
- Interests: Retirement savings
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
Latest Comments more »
- Tom and Northwest, I enjoye... on The Best Investment Advice George Soros Ever Gave
- "How Safe are Police J... on California's Tipping Point
- @An Onymous: 1) Intuit isn'... on News From Intuit's Annual Meeting: Evolving Sof...
- @Mattie Brock: I've reviewe... on Notes From Accuray's 2010 Shareholder Meeting
- Correction: third paragraph... on Electronic Arts: John Riccitiello's Reign of Pain
Latest comments on Matthew's Articles