Matthew has attended UC Davis and Santa Clara Law School. Although he attended and enjoyed law school, Matthew’s first love has always been economics. In his spare time, Matthew watches movies, plays/coaches basketball, and attends shareholder meetings. He writes about his experiences at shareholder meetings on his blog: http://www.gotshares.com/
- Description: Occasional investor. Trading frequency: Not Trading
- Interests: Retirement savings
Currently, there is no company profile for Matthew Rafat.
Currently, there are no book details for Matthew Rafat.
Latest Comments more »
- Tom and Northwest, I enjoye... on The Best Investment Advice George Soros Ever Gave
- "How Safe are Police J... on California's Tipping Point
- @An Onymous: 1) Intuit isn'... on News From Intuit's Annual Meeting: Evolving Sof...
- @Mattie Brock: I've reviewe... on Notes From Accuray's 2010 Shareholder Meeting
- Correction: third paragraph... on Electronic Arts: John Riccitiello's Reign of Pain
Latest comments on Matthew's Articles