View as an RSS Feed
View Matthew Rafat's Articles BY TICKER:
Hank Paulson: Stupid, or Just Plain Dumb?
on Feb. 12, 2010 • Comment!
Reasons for America's Unemployment Woes
on Jan. 11, 2010 • 8 Comments
- Oracle and Salesforce: Two Big Egos Square Off
- Notes from Intuit's 2009 Shareholder Meeting
- Notes from Accuray Annual Shareholder Meeting (2009)
- Notes from KLA-Tencor's Annual Shareholder Meeting
Stunning Facts About Public Sector Unions
on Nov. 2, 2009 • 6 Comments
- California Legislators Got Drunk on Stock Market Gains
- Credit Freeze: A Cold Day for Consumer Protection?
- Dow 10k: The Higher They Rise, The Harder They Fall
- California Dreamin' Over?
- Notes from the Franklin Templeton Limited Duration Fund's 2009 Shareholder Meeting
- Notes from Symantec's Annual Shareholder Meeting
- Notes from Magma Design's 2009 Shareholder Meeting
- Despite Dedicated ETFs, No Reliable Way to Play Natural Gas
Department of Labor Consumer Spending Chart
on Aug. 20, 2009 • 4 Comments
Two Views on the Economy
on Aug. 10, 2009 • 3 Comments
Steven Lagerfeld: We've Made a Bad Bet on Taxes
on Aug. 6, 2009 • 2 Comments
- Housing, Dating, Marriage and the Tax Code
- Time to Sell?
- Behind the Income Tax Numbers: Top 1% Paid 40% of Total
- Notes from Sigma Designs' Shareholder Meeting
- California's Pension Problem: Shockingly Irresponsible
- Random Thoughts: American Express, Kraft, MGM
- John Maudlin on Globalization and Leverage
Latest Fed Minutes Show Cautious Optimism
on Jul. 22, 2009 • Comment!
- China and the U.S. Dollar: Nowhere to Run
The Bond King: Americans Have Lost $15 Trillion
on Jul. 20, 2009 • 2 Comments
Book Review: Barry Ritholtz's 'Bailout Nation'
on Jul. 16, 2009 • 2 Comments
Too Soon to Judge Current Stimulus Package
on Jul. 13, 2009 • 3 Comments
California's Pension, Education Costs: Out of Control
on Jul. 12, 2009 • 18 Comments
- Commodities, Cap and Trade and Natural Gas