View as an RSS Feed
View Matthew Rafat's Articles BY TICKER:
- Helicopter Ben vs. Commander Pessimism
- Dolby Laboratories Shareholder Meeting Review
- California Bonds Downgraded Again
- NASDAQ Short Interest Schedule
California's Tipping Point
on Jan. 26, 2009 • 17 Comments
- Friday's Futures, Intel and Silicon Valley
- Intel Makes Its Numbers; My Deja Vu Experience
Public Pensions: Rotting from Within
on Jan. 14, 2009 • 40 Comments
2006 Interview with Milton Friedman
on Jan. 13, 2009 • Comment!
- Chrysler's Promises in December 2000: Moral Hazard Redux?
- Swiss Helvetia Fund on U.S. Economy, vs. EWL
- Book Review: Addison Wiggin's 'The Demise of the Dollar'
- My Financial Hits and Misses of 2008
- Dick Kovacevich on Banks and This Financial Crisis
- Book Review: Clark Winter's 'The Either/Or Investor'
Madoff Investors Deserve Sympathy, Not a Bailout
on Dec. 29, 2008 • 19 Comments
- Analysts Don't Know Squat
- Gold Prices: Little Correlation with Its Utility
- What Others Are Buying on Weakness
- On Tech Stocks Lack of Dividends
- Don't Be Scammed by Madoff Investor Sob Stories
- Notes from Pericom Semi's Annual Shareholder Meeting
- Notes from Maxim Integrated's Annual Shareholder Meeting
- Three Reasons Japan Slid on the Automaker Bailout Breakdown
- The Poor, Poor Dollar
- Big Three Bailout: Not Like Japan's Automakers in the 90s
- Barry Ritholtz's Picks
- O Canada: Going Long CurrencyShares ETF
- Cisco's 2008 Shareholder Meeting: More Spontaneity Needed
- Decker's Position on Berkshire's Board Is Reason Enough to Make Her Yahoo's New CEO
- Are Equities Still a Better Investment than Housing?
- MGM's Changing of the Guard a Positive Thing