View as an RSS Feed
View Matthew Rafat's Articles BY TICKER:
- GE Hits 12-Year Low: Time To Stock Up
- 'As GM Goes, So Goes the Nation': Let's Hope Iacocca Is Wrong
- Time for Yahoo To Buy AOL
The Best Laid Economic Plans...
on Nov. 5, 2008 • 2 Comments
- The Future of Gaming: Why EA and Take Two Have It Wrong
- Foreign Debt Holders and U.S. National Debt
- ROH, DOW, BUD:Three Arbitrage Opportunities?
- Playing It Safe with Corporate Bonds for Now
- Visa's First Annual Shareholder Meeting a Non-Event
- What a Look Back at the Japanese Market Tells Us
- Notes from the VeriFone Shareholder Meeting
The Bailout: Monetarism in Action
on Oct. 1, 2008 • 2 Comments
- WaMu's Downfall: No Safeguards
A Nation of Debtors
on Sep. 24, 2008 • 9 Comments
- Symantec Corp. CEO Shines at Shareholder Meeting
- Notes from Transmeta's Recent Shareholder Meeting
Capitulation Is Here (Again)... Good Times to Follow
on Sep. 18, 2008 • 6 Comments
- Ultizen's Lan Haiwen Discusses the Latest Gaming Industry Developments
- Housing: Bigger Isn't Always Better
- Take-Two, EA Call Merger Talks Off (for Now)
- The Take-Two/EA Merger Saga Continues
- Notes on VMWare's Special Shareholder Meeting
- Take-Two and Electronic Arts: To Merge or Not To Merge?
Map of U.S. Foreclosure Activity
on Aug. 15, 2008 • 5 Comments
- Bullish on Nvidia: No Debt and Low Expectations
A Closer Look at Income Tax and the Rich
on Aug. 12, 2008 • 24 Comments
U.S. Income Map by Region
on Aug. 8, 2008 • Comment!
- The Case for Jamba Juice
- Report from Inside Electronic Arts' Shareholders Meeting
- At Its 52-Week Low, Is Garmin a Buy?
- Southern Company: Do Utilities Trump Pharmas?
- McAfee Shareholder Meeting: Grand Visions, Few Specifics