View as an RSS Feed
View Matthew Smith's Articles BY TICKER:
Today's Market: 3D Printing Companies, A Buy Or Sell On Recent News?
- Discuss HP's Announcement Regarding 3D Printing.
- Look At ExOne's Earnings Miss.
- Highlight Recommendations From Analysts.
Commodities Today: Why We Are Bullish On These Oil Names
- Discussion surrounds gold and its strength in 2014.
- Investors should have a look at the oil names we are bullish on.
- We revisit Halcon Resources to update readers on our thinking for that position.
Today's Market: Banks, Auto Makers And The Fed Making News
- Discuss JPM's $3.5 Billion Asset Sale.
- Look At CEO Pay At WFC.
- Discuss What the TM Settlement Could Mean For GM.
Today's Market: Alibaba Fever Hits The U.S.
- Discuss Alibaba IPO and How It Is Affecting Analysts' Opinions.
- Look At Analyst's Call For GOOG To Buy EBAY.
- Highlight Alibaba's Addition To Their Weibo Stake.
Commodities Today: Dips To Buy On The Russia/Ukraine News
- Discuss How Russia/Ukraine Is Impacting Metals Markets.
- Look At China's Impact Upon Copper.
- Discuss Encana's Transaction With Private Equity Players.
Today's Market: Acquisition Targets In Telecom
- Look At AT&T's Desire To Buy International Assets.
- Discuss Liberty Global's Plans For Building A Service In Europe.
- Look At Potential US Acquisition Targets.
Commodities Today: After The EPL Buyout, What Is A Good Buy?
- Discuss the EPL and EXXI merger.
- Highlight the HDY Probe By The US Department of Justice.
- Look At TLM and Carl Icahn.
Today's Market: Fuel Cells Ready To Rally After Retracement?
- Look At The Industrials.
- Discuss The Retracement In The Fuel Cell Manufacturers.
- Highlight Tesla's Latest Political Fight.
Commodities Today: Uranium Rising As Copper Falls On Demand Concerns
- Look At The Latest News Concerning Eastern Europe.
- Highlight The Move In Uranium.
- Look At The Weakness In Copper.
Today's Market: Casino Stocks Ringing In Returns
- Discuss Elliott Associates' Disclosure of a Stake In Boyd Gaming.
- Highlight Why We Do Not Like Caesars Entertainment Versus Peer Group.
- Global Market Overview.
Commodities Today: Fuel Cell Bull Continues And Copper's Plunge
- Look At The New Energy Trade.
- Discuss Potential Retracement For Fuel Cell Manufacturers.
- Look At China's Impact On The Copper Market.
Today's Market: Are 3-D Printing Investors Correct To Run To The Exits?
- Briefly explains how these mini-bull markets work and puts 3-D industry into context.
- Discusses difference between large and small cap names.
- Revisits our calls from the past and explains our re-evaluation.
Commodities Today: Barbarians At The Gates
- Palladium markets are looking frothy.
- Cliffs Natural Resources and Casablanca Capital are facing off over board control.
- The EU is taking a tougher stance on Russian meddling in Crimea.
Today's Market: Biotech & Technology Stocks, Time To Worry?
- Look At The Nasdaq Composite And Whether It Can Continue Higher.
- Discuss The Recent Market Worries About Biotech.
- Look At How Technology Stocks Could Still Power The Nasdaq Higher, Even With Biotech Lagging.
Commodities Today: Brazil, Metals And LNG In Focus
- Take a look at Brazilian resource names.
- Revisit our copper trade.
- Look at how the corn crop in the US could be affected by Russia/Ukraine tensions.
Today's Market: The Wasteland That Is Retail
- Discuss the Russell 2000 & Its New Standing With Investment Professionals.
- Look at Earnings From COST, PLCE & SPLS.
- Discuss the Need to Diversify Retail Holdings in Investors' Portfolios.
Commodities Today: Fuel Cell Companies Rallying, Pipeline And Oil Companies Faltering
- Discusses the bull market in coffee.
- Looks at the rally that has taken place in the fuel cell manufacturers.
- Highlights the CEO of Transcanada and his recent comments regarding the Keystone XL pipeline.
- Commodities Today: How Russia Is Impacting Commodities
- Today's Market: Tobacco Speculators' Profits Up In Smoke?
- Today's Market: Russia Impacting These Names And IPO News
- Commodities Today: The Politics Of LNG Are Shifting
- Commodities Today: Investor Reaction To Oil Earnings And Conference Calls
- Today's Market: Retailers To Buy After Today's News
- Commodities Today: Oil And Nat Gas Names Rallying
- Today's Market: What Today's Deals Mean Moving Forward
- Commodities Today: Mergers And Acquisitions Rumors Spread Concerning Oil Names
- Today's Market: What Recent Tech News Means For These High Fliers
- Commodities Today: Bullish On Energy And What We Are Buying
- Commodities Today: Energy Seeing Increased Volatility, Time To Buy?
- Today's Market: Wal-Mart And The Acquisition Talk
- Commodities Today: Energy Names We Are Buying, And What To Sell
- Today's Market: Opportunities With M&A And These Laggards