This user currently has no profile.
The author is Founder and Chartered Mathematician of G3 Research. He holds a BSc and MBA and is an elected Fellow of the Institute of Mathematics and Its Applications (UK). He is the creator of the ISO-Algorithm and its accompanying portfolio optimization system. The author is a regular speaker at finance conferences including workshops conducted for CFP certificants and is an independent senior facilitator for the American Management Association's Advanced Business Modelling and Forecasting workshops. The author was a past head of the actuarial division in a publicly-held non-life reinsurance entity.
- Description: Other. Trading frequency: Weekly
- Interests: Stocks - short
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
Latest Comments more »
- Thanks for your feedback. W... on Your All-ETF Portfolio: Too Correlated?
- Sir. If you can send to my ... on Your All-ETF Portfolio: Too Correlated?
- Fat tails are implicit to t... on Power Optimization: Only When The Time Is Right
- That's good news on Power Optimization: Only When The Time Is Right
- The hybrid rebalancing proc... on Power Optimization: Only When The Time Is Right
Latest comments on Maurice Chia's Articles
- Google+: Maurice Chia