- Craig Hallum: Issues Buy Rating On Ruckus And Raises Price Target To $26 – Notes Competitive Advantages Of SmartCell Products
- Raymond James: Positive Market Outlook For Cavium
- Cowen And Company: Ericsson Top Pick For Wireless Equipment – Cites Strength In LTE
- Infonetics Research: Ericsson, Huawei, And Nokia Siemens Networks Are The Top Vendors For Self-Organizing Networks
- ABI Research – Report - What To Watch For In 2013 – Highlights Importance Of Small Cell Initiatives
This user currently has no profile.
Max Rapaport is a corporate and telecommunications attorney with an avid interest in the universe of small cell technologies, including pico cell, femto cell and microcellular networks, generally. He also publishes articles on the smallcells.com Website related to developments in these areas. Further, in addition to holding a law degree, Max also holds a Masters of Law in Securities Regulation from Georgetown Law Center, and has written articles for Seeking Alpha under the tag name, Max Analysis.
- Description: Newsletter author.
- Interests: ETFs, Stocks - long, Tech stocks
SmallCells Small Cells - News and Informationsmallcells.com - Provides latest news, feeds, and information relevant to the small cell industry to help increase awareness of the importance of small cell solutions.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
Latest Comments more »
- Ruckus wireless seems to be... on ABI Research – Report - What To Watch For In 2...
- Fubar, thanks for this note. on Time to Short the Utilities
- Now the only question left ... on Financial Sector Has 7 of 10 Best Days In 2008
- I am very much looking forw... on iShares Launches the First 'Real' Israeli ETF
- I am amazed that the two co... on Cramer vs. Buffett: An ETF Perspective
Latest comments on Max's Articles
LATEST ARTICLES & INSTAPOSTS more »