Max Fraad Wolff
Max Wolff teaches economics at the New School University, Graduate Program in International Affairs. Max can be seen/read on CNBC, Bloomberg, Marketplace, CBS News, The Wall Street Journal, Reuters, Al Jazeera English and elsewhere. Max is a Senior Analyst at GreenCrest Capital.
- Description: Independent / boutique research firm analyst. Trading frequency: Infrequent
- Interests: Bonds, Dividend stock ideas & income, Energy stocks, Foreign stocks, Forex, Gold, Stocks - long, Stocks - short, Tech stocks
Currently, there are no book details for Max Fraad Wolff.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
This Month's Doom Boom and Gloom report sections on Munis. Wisconsin and state buget issues Feb 25, 2011
Latest Comments more »
- The lack of wage growth is ... on Election Jobs Report October
- Thank you for reading and a... on A Look At The July Jobs Report
- Thank you for an interestin... on A Look At The July Jobs Report
- Stories like the feature in... on Municipal Debt: Got Local Knowledge?
- I believe there remains a b... on Live Discussion: Treasury's Bank Recovery Plan