This user currently has no profile.
Max has worked for over ten years in commercial real estate brokerage, valuation consulting and investments. He previously served as the Economic Development Manager for Edgewater, CO and provided technical support for micro-enterprises located in Detroit's Empowerment Zone. He is a graduate of the University of Michigan with a B.A. and Master of Urban Planning (Economic Development concentration) and holds a Master of Real Estate and Construction Management from Daniels College of Business at the University of Denver.
- Description: Company executive.
- Interests: Forex, REITs
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
Latest Comments more »
- Excellent analysis, JS. I w... on The Least Understood Dynamic In Today's Economy...
- A traditional hedged fund (... on Men Vs. Women: Risk Aversion
- Excellent article. In the l... on U.S., Japan, China: Feedback Loops
- A corollary to the article ... on The Real Cost Of China's Currency
- Excellent article. Mr. Buff... on Buffett Admits He Was 'Dead Wrong' On Housing