Max has worked for over ten years in commercial real estate brokerage, valuation consulting and investments. He previously served as the Economic Development Manager for Edgewater, CO and provided technical support for micro-enterprises located in Detroit's Empowerment Zone. He is a graduate of the University of Michigan with a B.A. and Master of Urban Planning (Economic Development concentration) and holds a Master of Real Estate and Construction Management from Daniels College of Business at the University of Denver.
- Description: Occasional investor.
- Interests: Forex, REITs
Currently, there is no company profile for Max Walker.
Currently, there are no blog details for Max Walker.
Currently, there are no book details for Max Walker.
Latest Comments more »
- Excellent article. In the l... on U.S., Japan, China: Feedback Loops
- A corollary to the article ... on The Real Cost Of China's Currency
- Excellent article. Mr. Buff... on Buffett Admits He Was 'Dead Wrong' On Housing
- CFR is a good source. I thi... on The Correction In China's Property Markets And ...
- Great article and insight. ... on How Long Will De-Leveraging Last In The U.S. An...