This user currently has no profile.
Had a part-time job in high school saved $2,000. Started college, quit my job, and started investing. I now have a Bachelors of Science in Economics fully paid for by that $2,000 investment.
- Description: Full-time Investor. Trading frequency: Weekly
- Interests: Bonds, Dividend stock ideas & income, ETFs, Forex, Mutual funds, Options, REITs, Retirement savings, Stocks - long, Stocks - short, Tech stocks
Investor Savant We provide information for a diverse client base ranging from those entering college to retirement. Investor Savant wants to keep investing and personal finance simple and eliminate a lot of the jargon that economists, bankers and analysts use that make investing and finance confusing.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
Latest Comments more »
- I am bearish for the midter... on Kraton Performance Polymers, Inc.: Plastics to ...
- I agree 100% with your arti... on September Bullish, Midterm Bearish And What I'm...
- But if the economic system ... on September Bullish, Midterm Bearish And What I'm...
- Great article! I had a susp... on Hewlett-Packard Is Undervalued, A Potential Buy...
- Some people enjoy reading t... on Kraton Performance Polymers, Inc.: Plastics to ...
Latest comments on Mayo Welch's Articles