This user currently has no profile.
McPiro has over a decade of market experience including professional work, research, and trading. He currently works as a corporate auditor for one of the largest banks in the world. His investment strategy is conservative, with a focus on producing income for retirement. McPiro holds undergraduate and master's degrees in business, with concentrations in both Finance and Marketing. McPiro has worked previously in the public sector for the federal government and also in the insurance industry. For pleasure, McPiro is an avid tennis player and coach.
- Description: Occasional Investor. Trading frequency: Weekly
- Interests: Dividend stock ideas & income, ETFs, Mutual funds, Retirement savings, Stocks - long, Stocks - short
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
Latest Comments more »
- This is great advice on A Fundamental Investment Strategy You Should No...
- Sounds like a solid strateg... on Now Is The Time To Buy The Vanguard Total Stock...
- I appreciate the comment. I... on Now Is The Time To Buy The Vanguard Total Stock...
- Appreciate you taking the t... on Now Is The Time To Buy The Vanguard Total Stock...
- Diversification has been kn... on Now Is The Time To Buy The Vanguard Total Stock...
Latest comments on McPiro's Articles
Latest Articles on ETF Long & Short Ideas
Vanguard Dividend Appreciation ETF Is A Buy In 2014 Mon, Mar. 10
SDY Can Still Make You Money Nov. 30, 2013
Reasons To Still Be Long On DVY Nov. 13, 2013
Positive Earnings Season Is The Next Catalyst For DVY Jul. 25, 2013