Menachem Ben Yakov
I am an independent investor with thirty years of experience under my belt. I manage my own money and do my own homework. My portfolio focus is largely dividend-based and to a lesser extent I invest in companies that are small cap but cash rich and whose business provides a necessary product or service. I am retired at the age of 55 and love the intellectual challenge of finding either the needle in the haystack or the 800 pound gorilla. I have held a long position in HSBC bank for over a decade. I have just established a position in Lloyds TSB after watching and studying the company for seven years. I have homes in NYC and Jerusalem, enjoy family life with my wife, children and grandchildren, and make the world's best ...More egg cream.
This area is reserved for Menachem Ben Yakov's:
- Trading frequency
Users can update their snapshots by editing their profiles via Settings.
Currently, there is no company profile for Menachem Ben Yakov.
Currently, there are no blog details for Menachem Ben Yakov.
Currently, there are no book details for Menachem Ben Yakov.
Latest Comments more »
- XRX has also announced a $1... on Xerox Remains a Strong Buy Despite Sell-Off
- Sorry for delay arbtrader. ... on Gilat Take Two: Anteing Up Again
- I should disclose that I re... on Lloyds TSB: Is a Class Action Lawsuit Sharehold...
- We now know the truth about... on Lloyds Buys HBOS: Good Deal or Bad?
- It looks like a case of fra... on Five Best and Worst Global Financial Stocks, YTD
Latest comments on Menachem's Articles