View as an RSS Feed
View Mercenary Trader's Articles BY TICKER:
- View From The Turret: Will Bulls Get K.O.'d By The Greece-Facebook 1-2 Punch?
- JPMorgan Touches Off A New Risk Firestorm
- Attention Frustrated Chartists: It Ain't High-Frequency Trading, It's The Macro
- Jobs, Austerity And Earnings: Trading The Aftermath
- Caterpillar Ignites Fear For Equipment Stocks
- Eurozone Crisis: Back On The Front Burner
- Networking Stocks: Ready To Short?
- Sell In... April??
- Wild West JOBS Act And Musical Chairs
- What About China?
- Gold Looks Terrible (Part II): Clarifying Thoughts
- Why Gold Looks Downright Terrible
- View From The Turret: The Trend Continues
- Global Macro Notes: Winds Blow Cold For Bonds And Gold
- View From the Turret: Market Shakeout Or Smackdown?
- Global Macro Notes: China, Brazil And Spain Flip The Script
- View From The Turret: Pick And Roll
- Global Macro Notes: Precious Metals Jump Up To Get Beat Down
- View From The Turret: Climbing The Wall Of Worry
- Global Macro Notes: Bullish Hedgies And Oil Set To Boil
- Long Bonds and Yen: Big Shorts for 2012?
Living With Zero Interest Rate Policy
on Feb 2, 2012 • 15 Comments
- View From The Turret: Technical Resistance
- Fed Gives Green Light To Gold Stocks
- Natural Gas Spike? Don't Trust It
- December Retail Sales: A Quick Review
- Strength Or Seasonal Effect?
- 5 Significant Themes That Will Affect Market Action In 2012
- Pre-Holiday Trading: Zynga, China, And The Euro
- Bad News For Deckers
- Amazon Is Toast
- The ECB's Endgame Means A Weaker Euro