View as an RSS Feed
View Mercenary Trader's Articles BY TICKER:
- This Week in the Market: View From the Turret -- Looking Over the Edge
- A Look at the SPDR KBK Regional Bank ETF
- What to Watch Following the Commodity Break
Euro Update: Dancing on the Edge of a Volcano
on May 11, 2011 • 3 Comments
- Folding Commodities and the Week Ahead
- Global Macro Notes: Commodity Carnage and Speculative Froth
- Using VXX to Trade Volatility
- Pension Funds and the Zero Bubble
- Economy Heading Into No Man's Land?
- Strategic Intelligence Report: Truckers Running on Fumes
- The Euro: A Tale of Two Extremes
- View From the Turret: Trading Through Another Earnings Season
- XHB or ITB? The Difference Between These 2 Homebuilder ETFs Might Surprise You
- New Opportunities for a New Quarter
- Rising Tide Lifts Shippers
- The King Is Dead: 'Exorbitant Privilege' Book Review
- 3 Worthwhile Investments During a Time of Global Uncertainty
- Intervention: The G-7's 'Cash for Clunkers' Program for the Yen
- Turbulent Market Environment Contains Opportunity as Well as Risk
- Why Would Japan Sell Treasuries?
- Aftershocks: Looking for Safety
Milking the Consumer Cash Cow
on Mar 14, 2011 • Comment!
- Did PIMCO Mark a Bottom in Treasuries?
- 'Risk On' Dollar Bears and the Potential for a Dollar Squeeze
- Safety Dance: Charting Today's Market
- How to Play the Churn
- Spreading Infection: Quick Thoughts on the Euro, USD
The Anti-Buffett Manifesto: 'Eat People' Review
on Mar 3, 2011 • 11 Comments
- Canadian Dollar: Higher or Head-Fake?
- Thinking About This Week's Market: Chaos and Crisis
Machiavelli for the 21st Century: 'Next Decade' Offers Big Picture Assessment for Investors, Others
on Feb 25, 2011 • 21 Comments
- Global Macro Notes: A Hard Look at Risk and Risk Management