View as an RSS Feed
View Mercenary Trader's Articles BY TICKER:
- A New World for Credit Card Issuers
- Two Cult Stocks to Short, And Long Trades We're Stalking This Week
- Power Up Your Portfolio With Uranium
- Housing and Jobs and Leading Economic Indicators...Oh My!
- Once Upon a Time in Mexico (As Well as Thoughts on Emerging Markets in General)
Clarium Capital and the Perils of Inflexibility
on Sep. 22, 2010 • 6 Comments
- Chinese Real Estate Company SouFun IPO Is a Success… So Now What?
- Global Macro Notes: Lemmings in Search of a Cliff
- Potash Corp: If You Can't Find a Buyer, Be One Yourself
- Volatility Lambada
- Gaming the Housing Repo Trend
- Retail Sales Really All That Good?
Record Long-Term Unemployment Means No Consumer Recovery
on Sep. 14, 2010 • 3 Comments
- Steel, Restaurant and Hotel Stocks in the Crosshairs
- Global Macro Notes: Forget Copper, What About Oil?
on Sep. 13, 2010 • 1 Comment
- Three Gold Miners Strike It Rich
- Is China in the Market for POT?
- Back to Work for the Markets: Volume Should Pick Up
- Global Macro Notes: Knockaround Market
- Wynn Resorts: All Risk, No Pot
- Education Stocks: Is Worst Over?
- Retail in Full Retreat
- Tiffany Loses Her Luster
- Whole Foods: Half Price?
- Is Protectionism China’s Achilles’ Heel?
- When Will 'Junk' Hit the Fan?
- View From the Turret: Taking Aim at What's Left of the Consumer
- Will Housing Woes Drag the U.S. Back Into Recession?
Is the Bond Bubble Comparable to the Dot Com Bubble?
on Aug. 19, 2010 • 4 Comments
- Tracking the U.S. Bargain-Chasing Consumer
- Potash Catches a Bid: Fertilizers on the Run