View as an RSS Feed
View Merrill McHenry, CFA's Articles BY TICKER:
Bull Tipping - Mattress Firm Price Surfing Beyond Soft Financials
- "1 + 1" does not "equal 3": MFRM's expansion leads to cannibalization, over-saturation, and closures.
- Taking franchisees out is hardly a sign of winning locations.
- Jacking debt up 15% in Q1, along with Goodwill above half of Balance Sheet, and flat earnings guidance is no consolation.
- Is the just announced CFO resignation a sign?
- MSFT "case study" says the 2011 ERP decision was already implemented 14 months ago, but the 'efficient, scalable' incremental estimated "Non-GAAP" ERP budget more than tripled.