Micah Lamar

View Micah Lamar's Comments BY TICKER:
  • The Real Truth Behind Apple's Growth [View article]
    Nice, I lived in Nelson New Zealand for two years. Love it there!
    Thanks for your comment @CelebrityDave
    Jan 14 10:02 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • The Real Truth Behind Apple's Growth [View article]
    LOL, I meant 7 in our house!
    Jan 14 05:53 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • The Real Truth Behind Apple's Growth [View article]
    Thanks for the article links... BTW, for all you Apple traders who want the full PDF I made for your own records - you can get it at my AAPLTrader blog
    Jan 14 04:19 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • The Real Truth Behind Apple's Growth [View article]
    I personally own 4 Apple products that I use daily. My wife also has 3. That's 8 in our house. Most of my friends also own several devices and are always buying new ones (sometimes several at a time for all their family members).

I agree, growth is slowing, but hey... now that we know that, why not get really good at covered calls and make more money while it slowly drifts!
    Jan 14 04:16 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • The Real Truth Behind Apple's Growth [View article]
    It's hard to pin point one reason a stock is being sold. The main point I wanted to highlight in my above article is that Apple is still growing but growth is slowing.
    Jan 14 03:26 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • The Real Truth Behind Apple's Growth [View article]
    Agreed, it will be interesting to see what happens after Jan options expire!
    Jan 14 03:24 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • The Real Truth Behind Apple's Growth [View article]
    Good call Doyle3000 - We are really low here, great opportunities indeed - thinking of selling OTM cash secured puts on further selling to take advantage of low prices and high IV.
    Jan 14 03:23 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment