Michael A. Gayed

View Michael A. Gayed's Comments BY TICKER:
  • The Disconnect [View article]
    Avi - disconnects are referenced in quite literally all of my writings.
    Mar 24 11:47 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Brazil An Early Fat Pitch? [View article]
    Next time ;)
    Mar 16 03:37 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Brazil An Early Fat Pitch? [View article]
    With friends like you...
    Mar 13 07:44 AM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Brazil An Early Fat Pitch? [View article]
    A 3% move in not a big gain. A 45% move is, as occurred in 2012. The year is young.
    Mar 13 07:44 AM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Brazil An Early Fat Pitch? [View article]
    The wonders of Google ;)
    Mar 12 01:20 PM | 4 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Correction Risks Fade? [View article]
    "Why would you go against the market" - I explained that in the writing. Everything was warning of a risk-off period.
    Mar 11 06:49 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Correction Risks Fade? [View article]
    Yes it does appear that is precisely what happened.
    Mar 10 08:55 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Correction Risks Fade? [View article]
    While anything is possible, I caution anyone from using one example of a missed move to extrapolate. Every strategy has periods of being off sync. This was one of them. It does not invalidate at all the process given historical testing.
    Mar 10 08:54 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Correction Risks Fade? [View article]
    "Should have stayed" - we do not time a timing model. I worded this writing purposely to explain that.
    Mar 10 08:53 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Correction Risks Fade? [View article]
    This is why I explicitely said we could go back to bonds by next week. With respect, we have far outperformed most hedge funds.
    Mar 10 08:52 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Correction Risks Fade? [View article]
    Main different is the level of intermarket trends. I do not disagree that a near-term top may be near, which is why I stress that we could rotate back to bonds by week's end.
    Mar 10 08:51 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Dow New Highs Vs. Deflation Pulse - Who's Right? [View article]
    Maybe, but I also can not deny or ignore weakness that has kicked in since late January.
    Mar 6 06:55 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Meanwhile, Transports Fool Nouveaux Bulls [View article]
    My process is consistent - until intermarket trends turn, I remain negative on risk assets.
    Feb 27 05:55 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Meanwhile, Transports Fool Nouveaux Bulls [View article]
    That's kind of my point. Transports aren't really predictive, but even if they were, they appear to be susceptible to weakness.
    Feb 27 05:54 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Correction Patience [View article]
    To learn more about how our inflation rotation strategies work, feel free to reach out to us through pensionpartners.com
    Feb 24 08:30 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment