This user currently has no profile.
Michael Alexander is an independent investor and blogger concentrating on microcap and nanocap companies. He focuses on finding tiny companies who have a near or mid-term catalyst that is likely to move shares higher. He relies on historical trends in financials, information in public filings, economic data, industry events and the like to find opportunities others may have missed. Most opportunities are trading opportunities based on fundamental mispricings some of which turn into longer term fundamental investments. He posts semi-regularly on his blog at GileadsGold.com (http://www.gileadsgold.com/) and can be found on various financial sites posting under the handle Gilead23.
- Description: Trader. Trading frequency: Daily
- Interests: Stocks - long
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
Latest Comments more »
- These guys have consistentl... on Velti's Future Might Not Be That Cloudy
- I can't believe that laundr... on 20 Signs The U.S. Economy Is Heading For Big Tr...
- The 14th amendment argument... on Trillion Dollar Coin To Wipe Out U.S. Debt
- 100% correct. The most valu... on Can the Boomers Retire?
- I doubt a 100 million dolla... on LRAD at an Earnings Inflection Point
Latest comments on Michael Alexander's Articles