Michael Allen was a top-rated equity analyst in Tokyo before taking leadership roles in two different multi-billion dollar hedge-funds where his average annual return exceeded 14 percent with no down years.
- Description: Independent financial planner/advisor. Trading frequency: Not Trading
- Interests: Retirement savings
Currently, there is no company profile for Michael Allen.
Currently, there are no blog details for Michael Allen.
Currently, there are no book details for Michael Allen.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
Over 1M put contracts traded today - 2.5x the norm. I wonder what that data would look like if you included calls on inverse ETFs. May 17, 2012
Latest Comments more »
- I found your idea interesti... on Regime Change, Economist Style
- If you lag the Velocity dat... on Regime Change, Economist Style
- Thank you for the very thou... on 'No QE' Bernanke Will Disappoint Markets Friday
- There are many legitimate r... on Remedial Math For Business Reporters Covering S...
- Looking for the next Boeing... on 3 Reasons A Portfolio Of GAFS Offers A Sound Lo...