View as an RSS Feed
A Scientific Examination Of Rips And Dips
- Market returns tend to be above average following abnormally positive moves and below average following abnormally negative moves.
- Meaningful exceptions occur when the market is significantly overvalued or undervalued as measured by the Shiller P/E .
- Dips while over-valued are extremely negative signs. Both Dips and Rips while under-valued can be extremely positive.
Is Ben Bernanke Playing Dumb Like A Fox?
Jul. 1, 2013 • 9 Comments
- My Stock And Bond Models Are Both On High Alert
- Warning: Bond Bears Might Be From The Twilight Zone
How Over-Valued Is Too Over-Valued?
Jun. 10, 2013 • Comment!
- End Of An Era For Gold Investors
- Why Corporate Earnings Could Drop More Than 50%
- Turning The World's Most Successful Investment Strategy On Its Head
- Winning In A World Without Yield: A Portfolio Level Solution
- Randgold And The Secret To Successful Contrarian Investing
The Relevance of Japan
Jun. 6, 2011 • 2 Comments
- Value vs. Momentum Investing: Unraveling the Mystery
- Why I'm Long Aeropostale and Short Abercrombie & Fitch
The Ugly Outlook for Manufacturing
Aug. 19, 2010 • 2 Comments
- Don't Count on Any Seasonal Anomalies in August
- Manic-Depressive Economy in a Bipolar Market