Michael Ambrozewicz

View Michael Ambrozewicz's Comments BY TICKER:
  • The International Monetary Fund And China's Pending Economic Collapse [View article]
    Thanks for the lesson in elementary economics.
    Jul 24 09:24 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Here you go Ben Gee,

Jul 24 08:49 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Ben your wrong.... China’s central bank is a major purchaser of U.S. financial assets, largely because of its exchange rate policy. In order to limit the appreciation of China’s currency, the renminbi (NYSEARCA:RMB), against the dollar, China must purchase U.S. dollars. This has led China to amass a huge level of foreign exchange (NYSE:FX) reserves, which totaled $3.5 trillion. Rather than hold dollars (and other foreign currencies), which earn no interest, the Chinese central government has converted some level of its foreign exchange reserve holdings into U.S. financial securities, including U.S. Treasury securities, U.S. agency debt
    Jul 23 07:29 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    You're probably right on that. However, many private businesses get into debt with loan sharks. Chinese banks routinely lend to big state-run corporations. Loan sharking is estimated to be worth about 630 billion per year, or 10% of China's GDP.

China is a country that likes to hoard money, and they use it effectively. Unregulated underground banks are carried out by family syndicates which is the best way to make money. Chinese banks only play lip service to small businesses that need money. If you have 5 to 10 million, you could easily make 100 million in a year by lending it out at 100% interest. There's so many people in China that even if they default individually, they will still make money. An individual would rarely get killed as it would dishonor the family. It's like chained banking, the family is hooked for years.
    Jul 22 04:52 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
    What I suggest for you to do is re-read the article. It's what the International Monetary Fund wants China to do. If you really think that China doesn't have an ideology, then I really don't know what the communist party is. They've been in power for over 80 years, and you can be sure for the next 300 years that the communist party will still be in power due to their ideology.
    What you think about China and America is strictly your own perspective. Attacking me personally in order for you to feel good about yourself is the wrong approach.
    No one's stirring up trouble in Asia. My article is an analysis, whether you agree or disagree is up to you.
    The International Monetary Fund does have a say in how China should run their country. That is their job. However, it seems to me that you don't want the IMF to do their job. No country is perfect, which is why economies exist. China seems to print more money than Americans. Most of this money goes towards the purchase of American assets. The Chinese trust foreign assets more than their own. There's nothing wrong with that.
    However, what's happening in China is the evolution of shadow banking, and pretty soon, it'll be called obscure banking. A system whereby the real financial elites profit under the individuals of the communist party.
    Jul 22 07:42 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    I agree with you, "that the money is actually moving between different pockets of the communist party". Sorry for waisting your time. I was wrong.
    Jul 18 02:51 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
    I know where you're coming from, but you shouldn't be taking it so personally. Criticism and skepticism are healthy. I appreciate all comments as they help fuel further discussion, dialogue, and even ideas for my upcoming articles.

Perhaps one day I will visit China, everyone likes a good deal.
    Jul 18 12:41 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Interpublic Group of Companies EPS in-line, beats on revenue [View news story]
    Definitely a positive outlook for IPG, looking forward to more good news.
    Jul 18 09:28 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • What You Need To Know About Rising Interest Rates [View article]
    David Jr, I’m the last man to criticize you, especially because you worked for Goldman Sachs. However, once you indicated unemployment isn’t going to go down for some time you really destroyed your argument. All I ask you to do is to think about it.
    Jul 10 07:22 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Putting This Bull Market Into Historical Perspective: History Suggests It's Extended [View article]
    I think you're both right. The massive role of QE has raised equities beyond the previous bull markets. The dichotomy between what both of you are saying is correct. Politics is always an important mindframe in how the fed think. For the author good work.
    Jul 10 06:26 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Yellen The Dove Vs. Emerging Markets' Fatal Flaw [View article]
    Pampano your right, historical averages are important to investors to determine company evaluations and market trends and identifying risk and opportunity. I did my best not to be negative on china. We should all be happy with the growth rate of 7%
    Jul 10 07:47 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Yellen The Dove Vs. Emerging Markets' Fatal Flaw [View article]
    Utley. You're right, it was off topic. Whatever conventional wisdom a man has especially Pompano who does research, and is contributor to Seeking Alpha, then I want a man to have some poetic sensibility to understand that even if he is a researcher, that whatever metrics he uses to evaluate Chinese market that is his own conclusion. The sell and buy button is always there when investors make their own conclusions, but I find it reprehensible that one man would accuse me to compete with grants and tenure and recognition. I work part-time at Toronto Hockey Repair and I make minimum wage. If my theories are wrong, then I'll allow every man to judge me to be wrong without using metrics and evaluations and conclusions that they feel right. If Pompano believes that the Chinese market will go up 50% who am I to judge otherwise.
    Jul 9 06:28 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Yellen The Dove Vs. Emerging Markets' Fatal Flaw [View article]
    At least when you're working, you're making money, and that's a good thing. Where have a I mentioned corporate bankruptcy in China. What kind of valuation are you talking about? The scams with respect to commodities was recent. And what trend in motion will continue? If you're making up your own conclusions, that is up to you to believe. And what real world are you talking about? If I'm talking about Chinese economic statistics, and you're talking to me about valuations, then you make up your own valuations!
    Jul 9 04:58 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Janet Yellen's Policies And How The Market Works [View article]
    The problem with that is you need empirical proof. Canada is a resource country, our dollar is based on oil. Americans are buying less oil and natural gas from Canada. We are definitely feeling the effects.
    Jul 4 02:18 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Janet Yellen's Policies And How The Market Works [View article]
    Ok, we will switch topics. When you finish your research I would definitely like to read it.
    Jul 4 01:30 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment