Michael Anderson

View Michael Anderson's Comments BY TICKER:
Latest comments  |  Highest rated
  • The End of CCME's Fairy Tale [View article]
    too bad. I am sure you were hoping the stock wasnt halted so you could try and manipulate the stock price with your BS. You missed the hit piece train. What you state doesnt matter now.
    Mar 12 05:01 PM | 30 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Is Apple the 'Short of the Century'? [View article]
    Is it worth more than GE, Intel, Pfizer, Microsoft? The answer is an easy Yes. Will it be worth more than Exxon? The answer is an easy yes.

In regards to the CEO, dont you think they have planning around his illness for the last couple of years? Also, dont you think other management has taken a bigger role in things? Although Jobs has done wonders, The whole management team shows to be overly efficient and more than capable
    Feb 20 09:45 AM | 23 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Red Flags at China MediaExpress: Management Misleads Investors [View article]
    To show the continued misleading statements by Chimin, MW, Citron, and others go here:

ccme-info.xanga.com/
    Feb 6 08:05 AM | 22 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • China MediaExpress: The Most Polarizing Stock in the World [View article]
    Do you also realize that all of Citron's allegations have been thoroughly rebutted? That the majority of MW's have been rebutted by the company and longs? Also, it seems as if some of the documents in the MW article may be forged as well? You do also realize that the cash was verified by Deloitte a year ago? If you want to say, oh that was a year ago, you do know GHS verified the cash in September? Do you also realize that Starr has access to their information at just about anytime they want? Do you also realize what is in the Starr deal?
    Feb 10 11:02 AM | 19 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • The Silver Correction Is Over, Next Stop $62 [View article]
    There is a huge difference between the two. Many of the tech companies were trading up 10x,20x, 30x plus even if their wasnt a significant business. There are obvious differences in Silver than crap tech stocks.
    May 2 05:57 PM | 17 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Jim Cramer Is Better Than You Think [View article]
    I made it subjective because I wanted to focus on one particular areas, the stocks he goes in depth about, not just where he hears a name and yells buy or sell bc it does not show the knowledge he carries in those picks. Again, I wanted to go into what the segment was about and I was not cherry picking as in the more in depth segment, there were few I left out.

Also, for ID he stated to buy initially and stated to sell a few weeks later within the timeframe mentioned, it is now up over 65%, so I could have just put the 65% gain, if all I was trying to do was make him look good, but I put when he stated the sell. Initially, I planned on doing a timeframe of 3-6 months, but reading through that timeframe and gathering the information took longer than expected. To gather a 6 month time frame it would take in excess of 20 hours and stocks he felt strongly about. There was more to go through than you realize. I went into it not knowing what the results would be, but thought that they may be better than expected and they were.
    Jan 21 08:51 PM | 16 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • China MediaExpress: The Most Polarizing Stock in the World [View article]
    Dont you realize, the longs have caught the shorts lying on many occasions including the use of forged documents by the shorts?
    Feb 10 10:56 AM | 15 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Class Action Suits Could Hurt China MediaExpress [View article]
    They are ambulance chaser jumping on the bandwagon info from the short reports. They will amount to nothing as they always do. They have a very small effect on the company and the stock, if any at all.
    Mar 10 12:53 PM | 13 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • CCME: Extensive Research Confirms It's the Real Deal [View article]
    They confirmed a large majority. Do yout think the rest disappeared. I think a sample size of 50% is more than enough and gives the insight needed to show how real the company is.
    Feb 18 08:52 AM | 11 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • CCME: Extensive Research Confirms It's the Real Deal [View article]
    You forgot the part where they covered their position
    Feb 17 04:38 PM | 11 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Microsoft: Missing the Bigger Picture [View article]
    Very nice article. Your arguments and statements presented as facts, are supported with facts and quality information to back up what you state, instead of just stating something as is without providing a backbone to it.
    Jan 20 09:07 PM | 10 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • China MediaExpress: The Most Polarizing Stock in the World [View article]
    you also do realize that FMCN's margins in their LCD display are about 10% higher on average than CCME? read the GS report and SOS posted what GS listed as their margins. Better yet read the filings.
    Feb 10 11:20 AM | 10 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Jim Cramer Is Better Than You Think [View article]
    Its funny someone else made the point about the market being up. In early 2010, investors did not know the direction and many predicted it to slide quite abit. For him to be bullish in specific areas and specific stocks and the market, is a telling sign as well. Also, he recommends so many stocks, even in the information I used, it is a lot. For that type of allocation(2% per holding) and risk due to the large diversification in the sample, that is a quality return and is actually closer to 17% with the data I provided and you can add 1% to 2% for dividends in which I did not include. My intention was not to tout him as the best stock picker ever, but to see how he did, and it shows he beat the market, which many people probably wouldnt have believed. I am also not saying that my information is perfect as his own portfolio is a better indication of his ability, but thought that this was interesting and was curious of what the results would be if an individual was to do this.
    Jan 21 11:08 PM | 10 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Jim Cramer Is Better Than You Think [View article]
    I think he does a quality job of getting investors focused on the right things and helps give the average investor knowledge that they may not otherwise have. Obviously, if someone is just going to randomly select a stock that they hear on the show, that individual may not do too well. Also, the lightning round is more for entertainment purposes as he may say buy or sell without really having that much knowledge in regards to the stock, so one should definitely not get their ideas from the lightning round. Overall, I like Cramer and his enthusiasm and he is going to be incorrect a lot as he makes mention of close to 250 stocks per month because he is on televison almost every day of the week. Again, I think there is some things that can be learned from Cramer. I am also curious how his portfolio did in 2010 as in 2009 it was up about 30%
    Jan 21 12:17 PM | 10 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • RINO: Tax Evidence Completes the False Accounting Story [View article]
    I do not know too much about RINO, but VAT filings are not public information. So it is highly possilbe that you have done illegal activity by creating false documents or illegally getting the filings.

Remember when MW, CCA, and other shorts supposedly had documents with stamped proof of ONP's AIC documents not matching the SEC documents? Well, we all obviously know that ONP's filings match and none of these so called documents have never been presented because they were a false replication or just not true. I would find it hard to believe that this is not the case with yours as well.
    Nov 11 10:45 AM | 10 Likes Like |Link to Comment