This user currently has no profile.
Michael Krause has more than fifteen years of experience in investment, trading, and quantitative strategy design and implementation. He completed his MBA at UC San Diego’s Rady School of Management. At the Rady School, Mr. Krause studied modern portfolio theory with Nobel Laureate Harry Markowitz. He established Counterpoint Asset Management as a vehicle to develop quantitative behavioral-driven investment strategies. In 1998, he was the Ernst and Young Entrepreneur of the Year Regional Winner for founding Exchange Network Services, Inc., an Internet Service Provider based in Cleveland, Ohio. In 1999, he negotiated a successful exit by selling the company to Voyager Networks, Inc.
- Description: Registered Investment Advisor (RIA). Trading frequency: Daily
- Interests: Bonds, ETFs, Forex, Options, REITs, Stocks - long, Stocks - short
Counterpoint Asset Management Counterpoint Asset Management, LLC is a Registered Investment Adviser that provides an absolute-return focused and uncorrelated investment management product targeted primarily to qualified investors. A zero-leverage alternative is available to all investors.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
A Case For Shorting The Long Bond http://seekingalpha.com/a/1femn Aug 7, 2014
Latest Comments more »
- Turn those revenue growth #... on GoPro's IPO Pop Could Be Very Justified - A Loo...
- With a $3 increase and the ... on Netflix Is Ready To Buy On Underestimated Marke...
- I like the attitude of the ... on Unspinning The Best Buy Saga: Schulze The Vulture
- I would point out that, yes... on Why Blue Nile's Q3 Revenues Will Disappoint Inv...
- This has been since updated... on Diamond Foods: $35 Price Target