Michael B. Krause
This user currently has no profile.
Michael Krause has more than fifteen years of experience in investment, trading, and quantitative strategy design and implementation. He completed his MBA at UC San Diego’s Rady School of Management. At the Rady School, Mr. Krause studied modern portfolio theory with Nobel Laureate Harry Markowitz. He established Counterpoint Asset Management as a vehicle to develop quantitative behavioral-driven investment strategies. In 1998, he was the Ernst and Young Entrepreneur of the Year Regional Winner for founding Exchange Network Services, Inc., an Internet Service Provider based in Cleveland, Ohio. In 1999, he negotiated a successful exit by selling the company to Voyager Networks, Inc. Upon selling the company, he spent ...More several years pursuing his passion to become a classical pianist.
- Description: Registered Investment Advisor (RIA). Trading frequency: Daily
- Interests: Bonds, ETFs, Forex, Options, REITs, Stocks - long, Stocks - short
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
Latest Comments more »
- I like the attitude of the ... on Unspinning The Best Buy Saga: Schulze The Vulture
- I would point out that, yes... on Why Blue Nile's Q3 Revenues Will Disappoint Inv...
- This has been since updated... on Diamond Foods: $35 Price Target
- Thanks a lot! on Sell CVR Partners, Buy Rentech Nitrogen
- Thanks a lot. on Sell CVR Partners, Buy Rentech Nitrogen
Latest comments on Michael B.'s Articles
- Pompano Frog on Nikkei Undervalued: The Quantitative View
- ogm on Why Blue Nile's Q3 Revenues Will Disappoint Inv...
- dpschubert on Why Shutterfly's Q3 Revenues Will Exceed Expect...
- Dirk McCoy on Yield Curve Inversion Usually Results in Recession
- Bret Jensen on Why Blue Nile's Q3 Revenues Will Disappoint Inv...