Michael B. Krause
View as an RSS Feed
- Why Shutterfly's Q3 Revenues Will Exceed Expectations
- Why Blue Nile's Q3 Revenues Will Disappoint Investors
- Diamond Foods: $35 Price Target
- Treasury Curve Still Speaks of Recovery
- The Chinese Consumer: An Unexpected Reraveling
Dispelling Fed Funds 'Myths' (Rates Aren't Going Up)
on Mon, Nov 2, 2009 • 1 Comment
- Natural Gas: Sell Producers, Buy UNG
- Are Investors Fleeing to Quality Trades?
- How Do the S&P and Gold Correlate?
- Bank of Japan vs. the Fed
- Is This U.S. Dollar Move the Real Thing?
- The Fed's Quant Easing Gameplan
- Geithner's Plan: FDIC as the Bad Bank
- Positioning for Reflation
- Perspective on GDP
- Bank Nationalization and the TARP
- Buy Treasuries for a Trade
- Treasuries CDS at Record Highs, Yet Yields Record Lows?
- Blurry Multiples Result in Blurry Expectations for Markets
- Rhodium: The Ultimate Reflationary Trade
- Treasuries and the U.S. Dollar: Twin Bubbles
- The Fed's Policy May Be Responsible for Interbank Lending Seize-Up
- Outrage at Potential Bailout: A Letter to Forward to Congress
- The Bull Market in Credit Default Swaps
- The Paragraph That Changed the World: Will Treasuries Crash?
- Housing Nowhere Near Bottom
- Steve Ballmer: Time To Come Back to Yahoo
- Time to Short Both Long-Term Bonds and Crude
- Trichet, ECB Missing the Point with Crude
- Sigma Post-Earnings Update: Staying Long, Though Concerns Remain
- Peak Oil, Crude Price and Equity Correlation
- Microsoft in Perfect Position to Undercut Previous Yahoo Offer