View as an RSS Feed
- Zoomable Visualization of Market and Sector ETF Performance and Correlation (11/5/10)
- POMO Strategies Have Not Outperformed the S&P 500 So Far in 2010
Krugman's Affront to Property Rights and Contract Enforcement
Oct. 31, 2010 • 2 Comments
- Three Strategies for the S&P 500 and POMO
- Correlation Between S&P 500 ETF and Constituent Sector SPDRs: 2002-2010
- Index and Sector Summary Heatmap for the Month Ending Oct. 22, 2010
- Best and Worst Performing ETFs for the Week of October 18, 2010
- Holders of U.S. Treasury Securities, 2004-2010
- S&P 500, Gold, Dollar Index, And the Probability of Republican-Controlled House
- The NYSE's Official Line on the October 18th SPY Flash Crash
- 10/18/10 SPY Flash Crash Summary
- Update on After-Hours SPY Flash Crash
- After-Hours Flash Crash in SPY?
- Widest Weekly ETF Price Ranges (Oct. 11 – 15, 2010)
- Notes on ZeroHedge’s Release of Wells Fargo Repurchase Process Document
- FaithShares Fund Inflows: Faith-Based Investing Remains Light
ETF Data Watch: Two Lists of All Available Funds
Oct. 18, 2010 • Comment!
Visualizing Bank Failures: 2008 - Present
Dec. 14, 2009 • Comment!
Who Owns America’s Debt?
Dec. 14, 2009 • 5 Comments
- Capitalization Coupling: Major Indices at Correlation Highs
- ProShares Ultra and UltraShort Sector ETFs: Does 2 = 2?
- A Look at Sector Performance over the Last Month
- Building a Long-Volatility ETF Portfolio
- Market Volatility Benefiting ProShares Ultra ETFs
- Top 20 VIX Correlated ETFs: All ProShares
- Sector SPDR ETF Returns and Volatility Relative to the S&P 500
- Select SPDR Sector ETF Correlation to the S&P 500
- Index ETF Summary, Top ETF Dollar Flows
- Moment and Omega Rankings of Index ETFs
- Recent Changes In Correlation Between SPDR Sector ETFs and the S&P 500
- ETF Comparison: S&P 500 Performance Relative to Gold
- Volatility Falling: VIX Breaks Below 20