Michael Bryant

View Michael Bryant's Comments BY TICKER:
  • Zacks' Bull Of The Day: Apple [View article]
    (AAPL) is at the upper resistance of an upward trending trading range. It formed a bullish double bottom in the shape of a "W" not long ago. It seams (AAPL) may breakout higher.
    Jan 26, 2015. 08:19 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Wall Street Breakfast: Euro Drops To Fresh 11-Year Low [View article]
    Since there is a lot of talk here about (SBUX).

5 ways to save at Starbucks http://yhoo.it/1zGsWRB
    Jan 24, 2015. 11:23 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Mallinckrodt to buy back shares [View news story]
    (MNK) is the new (ACT). Yup, history repeats itself.
    Jan 23, 2015. 02:16 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Wall Street Breakfast: Euro Drops To Fresh 11-Year Low [View article]
    When not going to my local coffee shop, I drink K-cups. Paul Newman and Folgers are best. I can get K-cups for $0.50 or so at Costco. For me, time is money. You pay for the convenience.
    Jan 23, 2015. 10:05 AM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Wall Street Breakfast: Euro Drops To Fresh 11-Year Low [View article]
    I like my local coffee shop. They have daily specials. A grande Caffe Voltaire (3 shots of espresso and hot chocolate) sells for $3.70 everybody, but is $3.09 on Mondays and Thursdays. Just plain coffee is $2 everyday. They brew two different coffee beans every 4-5 hours, and they have some 38 different coffee beans. The coffee also tastes better than Starbucks to me. Plus, everybody knows me (I go everyday), service is great, and a smile is a plus.

I usually leave a tip too.
    Jan 23, 2015. 09:56 AM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Wall Street Breakfast: Euro Drops To Fresh 11-Year Low [View article]
    "European stocks extended seven-year highs," but I would still stay away from Europe for now. Someone said the euro currency will reach $1, down from $1.12. It could go below $1. The Danish already set up measures to prevent a surge in their currency by people selling Euros. Those people will just go to the Swiss Franc or U.S. Dollar.

I bet Greece will exit the euro.

Crude reached a bottom of $37 during the Credit Crisis, so I predicted $40-$45 would be the bottom. It didn't quite hit $45. More like $47. Now oil seems on the rise.

The nation should keep its booming energy sector, because worst case is the Saudi Arabia falls into bad hands, which may lead to a similar situation like Iran back in the 1970s, just bigger.

But Russia desperately needs higher oil prices.

And ha, so who told me buying Janus (JNS) the day Bill Gross joined was a bad move?
    Jan 23, 2015. 08:15 AM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Endo International to join S&P 500 [View news story]
    (SAM) - Everybody loves beer.
    Jan 22, 2015. 12:04 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Buy These Five Small-Cap Oil Stocks With Low Debt Levels [View article]
    (ESTE) - debt/equity is equal to that of (CPE)
    Jan 20, 2015. 09:33 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • High-Yield Approach Amid The Oil-Driven Selloff [View article]
    (RIG)
    Jan 20, 2015. 09:28 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Airline companies expected to boost buybacks [View news story]
    Do you think if one airline took that buyback money and lowered fairs, they could increase market share?
    Jan 20, 2015. 07:18 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Zacks' Bull Of The Day: Rite Aid [View article]
    Bull of the day - (RAD) down 1.08%

But in the long run, I think (RAD) will do well. However, I don't see it going above $9 anytime soon.
    Jan 20, 2015. 07:14 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Big fourth quarter for Mosaic [View news story]
    What about (CF), (TNH), (RNF), and all the other fertilizer companies? If potash demand is up, fertilizer demand and nitrogen demand is probably up too.
    Jan 19, 2015. 05:34 PM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • $3 milk next? [View news story]
    In theory, deflation is a bad thing. And over the long run, it is a bad thing. But it may not always be a bad thing. People can buy more. Spending up is good, right?
    Jan 17, 2015. 10:15 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Strong upside seen for Boston Beer [View news story]
    Everybody loves beer!
    Jan 16, 2015. 01:47 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • BlackBerry denies talking with Samsung about buyout offer (updated) [View news story]
    Pump and dump rumor???