View as an RSS Feed
Yahoo Japan: Trade Against The Unwinding Of Alibaba Synthetic Notes
- Yahoo Japan provides an interesting trade against the unwinding of Alibaba's synthetic notes.
- Alibaba's synthetic contracts involve shorting certain Japanese stocks and short covering has begun.
- Yahoo Japan, a Goldman Sachs conviction list member, may be the best vehicle for the trade to front run ahead of the short covering.
- BlackBerry's BB10 No Longer Available At The U.K.'s Phones4U
- Heins' Mobile End Computing Vision Comes To An End; So Must He
- Lifting The Veil On Deutsche Bank's Flawed BlackBerry Study
- BlackBerry Q10 Outselling Galaxy S4 At The Leading U.K. Retail Location
- BlackBerry Launches A Land Grab In Mobile Messaging
- BlackBerry Browsers Grows 21% In The UK At Apple's Expense, Soon To Overtake Samsung
- BlackBerry Sells Out In 90 Minutes At Selfridges
- Did Barron's Just Pull A Forbes On BlackBerry?
- BlackBerry: How Can Returns Possibly Exceed Sales
- BlackBerry Z10 U.K. Pricing Remains At A Premium, Despite Misleading Analyst Report
- Brand Revival: London's Financial Times Coos Over BlackBerry's Z10
- BlackBerry Outsells Competition At The U.K.'s Largest Retail Store And In Business Sales
- Major U.K. Outlets Hike BlackBerry Z10 Price Above iPhone 5, Black Market Thriving
- News That Wasn't News: Samsung's Enterprise Move Against BlackBerry
- Blackberry And Forbes: Battleground Stocks And Headline Risks
- Get Shorty: Analyst Air Crash Investigation Of Flight BlackBerry
- Should I Stay Or Should I Go: BlackBerry Channel Checks Part II
- London Calling On The BB10
- Morgan Stanley's RIM Shot
- Analysts' Odd Coverage of Colocation Sector: The Not-So Invisible Hand