This user currently has no profile.
Michael consults on debt finance, restructuring, leveraged deals and IPOs for a global client base. He is a senior advisor to KPMG Finland, a senior consultant to Grant Thornton UK and a senior advisor to DebtXplained, the leading provider of informtion on the high yield bond markets in Europe. He is involved in restructuring, debt advisory andECM. He has been the Programme Director of the Infrastructure Programme as the City Business School in London since 2005. he holds a BA, LLB, B Compt. (Hons)
- Description: Accountant. Trading frequency: Monthly
- Interests: Bonds, Dividend stock ideas & income, ETFs
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
$AAPL Please advise what look back period is used to gauge the SMAs. 1 month, 1 year ? Apr 30, 2013
Latest Comments more »
- I am with you and Paulo on ... on Amazon's Shareholders Are Swimming Naked, And T...
- "Wall Street rewards s... on Amazon: Profit Is Not In The Dictionary
- Yes true, if the cash moves... on Amazon: Profit Is Not In The Dictionary
- Yes that's now ... but if p... on Amazon: Profit Is Not In The Dictionary
- Its a tough call but the as... on Amazon: Profit Is Not In The Dictionary