This user currently has no profile.
Michael consults on debt finance, restructuring, leveraged deals and IPOs for a global client base. He is a senior advisor to KPMG Finland, a senior consultant to Grant Thornton UK and a senior advisor to DebtXplained, the leading provider of informtion on the high yield bond markets in Europe. He is involved in restructuring, debt advisory andECM. He has been the Programme Director of the Infrastructure Programme as the City Business School in London since 2005. he holds a BA, LLB, B Compt. (Hons)
- Description: Accountant. Trading frequency: Monthly
- Interests: Bonds, Dividend stock ideas & income, ETFs
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
Keen to see what Paulo Santos makes of $AMZN poor results. Were these expected? Oct 23, 2014
Latest Comments more »
- Whilst there is a kernel of... on Apple's Electric Vehicle Opportunity
- "By mid-year, however,... on Apple: Longer-Term Headwinds Make Blowout Quart...
- Paulo I am usually in agree... on Apple: Winning The Profit Battle, Losing The Sm...
- Not sure thats true. Find m... on Larger iPhones May Be A Game Changer
- "If Windows 10 is a hi... on My Bet Is That Microsoft Will Outperform Apple ...