View Michael Eisenberg's Articles BY TICKER:
The Oil And Solar Divergence Does Not Make Sense
- Cheaper oil should presage a decline in solar stocks.
- Solar stocks have been moving inversely to oil.
- Cheaper oil makes solar relatively more expensive.
- Buy Facebook *Because* Of The Secondary Offering
- The 787 Dreamliner Is The Titanic Is The Tower Of Babel
- A Scary Chart For Microsoft's Stock Price
- A 4 Point Plan For Yahoo's Digital Media Future
How Barack Obama Can Bring Manufacturing Jobs Back To America
Jan. 24, 2012 • 41 Comments
- Mark Hurd's Revenge: Will Oracle Buy HP?
- Dear Investment Bankers: Suspect IPOs Will Close The Window So Please Stick To Quality
- The Restaurant Industry Serves a Yummy Small-Cap Value Play
- Is Stanley Fischer Signalling a Euro Short?
- Hewlett Packard: What Disruption Looks Like
- Why Nielsen's Data Is Growing Long in the Tooth
Restarting the Start-Up Nation
Jan. 7, 2011 • 4 Comments
Umair Haque's New Capitalist Manifesto: Roadmap for Better Businesses and a Better World
Jan. 3, 2011 • Comment!
- The New Wall Street Town Hall: CEOs Should Follow Netflix's Example
- Why I'm Sticking With VocalTec After the Ymax Merger
- The Hummus Manifesto: Part 2
- The Hummus Manifesto: Part 1
- The Fischer Model of Central Bank Leadership
- Social Is the Next Search
- Dear Investment Bankers: Please Do Not Ruin the Current IPO Window
- Social Networks a Threat to Google Traffic Hegemony: Chart of the Day
- Google Real-Times Tweets, But Is It Breaking the Rules?
- Israel's Innovation Drought
- Stanley Fischer Must Stay on as Governor of the Bank of Israel
- Great Cash Flow, Good Balance Sheet and Low P/E Make Incredimail a Prime LBO Target
- Making Sense of Google's AdMob Acquisition
- Incredimail Raises Guidance - Stock Should Really Trade Higher
- Vocaltec: A Company with Cash and a Growing Business in Emerging Markets
Salary Caps and Driving Innovation: What the U.S. Can Learn from the NFL and NBA
Oct. 21, 2009 • 11 Comments
- IncrediMail: Drop in Share Price Isn't Based on Fundamentals
- IncrediMail Buying Opportunity: Stock Sales Misjudged