Michael Ferrari is the vice president of Applied Technology and Commodities Research at Weather Trends International. He directs the research and product development efforts in support of the global commodities sector. He has several years of research experience which span the theoretical and applied domains of the geophysical and biophysical sciences. Before joining WTI, Michael was a commodity research scientist and trader where he was primarily involved with global climate forecasting, remote sensing analysis and algorithm development, applied technology research, and commodity analysis/modeling. All of these areas come together to support trading platforms in the agriculture and energy arenas. He has a PhD from ...More Rutgers, where his research focused on climate geophysics and evolutionary biology. He has also earned his BSc in Applied Economics. Michael has published and presented research findings in several areas, including global climate modeling, pattern recognition, biometeorology, environmental metagenomics, and climate economics.
This area is reserved for Michael Ferrari's:
- Trading frequency
Users can update their snapshots by editing their profiles via Settings.
Currently, there are no book details for Michael Ferrari.
Latest Comments more »
- (a) not always & (b) wh... on How the Deepwater Spill Could Affect Hurricane ...
- the research efforts referr... on Biofuels: The Next Generation
- Our forecast right now is f... on Reduced Yield Potential for U.S. Corn, Soybeans
- it is a farm strike, as eve... on Grains Weather Outlook
- agree on bullish outlook. b... on Commodities: Lots of Upside Remains
Latest comments on Michael Ferrari's Articles