This user currently has no profile.
I am an energy investor and author of the Bakken Update. Specific interests in oil and gas producers in the Bakken, but also follows unconventional names throughout the U.S. My work also include oil service names and U.S. refiners. I work as a contributing editor for Shale Experts, and do freelance writing for Seeking Alpha and Investopedia. I am on the Board of Directors and consult for Frac Water Solutions in Baldwin, North Dakota.
- Description: Newsletter author. Trading frequency: Daily
- Interests: Commodities, Dividend stock ideas & income, ETFs, Energy stocks, Options, Stocks - long, Stocks - short
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
http://seekingalpha.com/a/12m34 Not an oil and gas article, but one I found very interesting. Well run company. Nov 6, 2013
Latest Comments more »
- Thanks Jeep,I appreciate yo... on Bakken Update: Synergy's Q3 Is Good, But Q4 Wil...
- Hi Steve,Thought I would po... on Warren Resources Looks Poised for Growth
- Jeep,I have a question on o... on Bakken Update: Synergy's Q3 Is Good, But Q4 Wil...
- This is from:Credit Suisse ... on Bakken Update: Q3 Miss Is A Buying Opportunity ...
- Pablomike,You are right, th... on Bakken Update: Q3 Miss Is A Buying Opportunity ...
Latest comments on Michael's Articles
Latest Articles on Commodities
LATEST ARTICLES & INSTAPOSTS more »
- Bakken Update: Q3 Miss Is A Buying Opportunity As Pad Completions Will Be Realized In Q4
- Bakken Update: Permian Pure Play Athlon Beats Estimates With Vertical Wolfberry Production
- Bakken Update: Abraxas Has A Huge Quarter As Its Well Results Are Twice As Good As Others Near Pershing Field
- Bakken Update: Synergy's Q3 Is Good, But Q4 Will Be Much Better
- Bakken Update: Kodiak Has A Great Quarter As Pilot Projects Drive Growth