- Bakken Update: 2015 Oil Prices Are Key To Bakken Rig Movement
- Bakken Update: Oil Prices In 2015
- Bakken Update: Continental Resources' Well Results Around 2 Major Well Pads Not Currently Economic
- Bakken Update: American Eagle's Well Results Spell Significant Issues If Oil Prices Don't Rebound Soon
- Bakken Update: Poor SW Williams County Results Have Caused Oasis To Move Rigs
This user currently has no profile.
Michael Filloon is the head energy analyst at Split Rock Private Trading and wealth management. He is an accomplished and well respected energy analyst covering cyclical sectors including Energy & Commodities. His focus are North American shale plays including the Bakken, Permian Basin and the Eagle Ford. He has a strong background in shale play economics, with knowledge of both well design and geology. Born and raised in North Dakota, his interests tend to be Bakken centered and is one of the few individuals that understands well design play wide. MIchael has a strong knowledge and understanding of small cap E&Ps.
- Description: Hedge Fund Analyst. Trading frequency: Daily
- Interests: Commodities, Dividend stock ideas & income, ETFs, Energy stocks, Options, Stocks - long, Stocks - short
Split Rock Trading and Wealth Management Split Rock Private Trading & Wealth Management is a Registered Investment Advisor (RIA) that manages investment portfolios on a discretionary basis. We are located near Minneapolis, Minnesota with offices in Duluth, MN and Cloquet, MN.. We offer a variety of Investment Opportunities including: •Separately ...More
Managed Accounts •Equity Income & Dividend Investments •Equity & Commodity Investments •Alternative Investments •Bakken & U.S. Energy Shale •Portfolio Builder Models •Investment Firms & Advisors - Partnership •Other Investment Options Unlike many other firms, Split Rock has no ties to, nor receives any commissions or compensation from, any broker, banking institution, or insurance company. We offer truly unbiased objective investment advice with only our clients' best interests in mind. Portfolios are individually monitored and adjusted regularly, depending on economic and geopolitical conditions. We manage money on a model-based platform where we maintain discretionary authority over our clients' portfolios. We are highly selective in the makeup and the number of clients we choose to work with. Feel free to look around our website to learn more about our models and investment strategies.
The Bakken Update Introducing, the Bakken Subscription brought to you exclusively by Split Rock Private Trading and Wealth Managment. The Bakken Subscription is designed to serve as a source of information for investors and enthusiasts alike for all things surrounding the Bakken formation of North Dakota and other popular and ...More
emerging unconventional shale formations and oil deposits across the country.The New & Improved Bakken Subscription will be available on 4/15/2014! Please fill out the space below to receive a Free Bakken & US Energy Shale Map today and get on the list to have access to the entire Split Rock Team, featuring our Head Energy Analyst Michael Filloon
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
Latest Comments more »
- coyote21,Best way to look a... on Bakken Update: 2015 Oil Prices Are Key To Bakke...
- Chancer,There is some fear ... on Bakken Update: 2015 Oil Prices Are Key To Bakke...
- hh77,The EIA estimates the ... on Bakken Update: 2015 Oil Prices Are Key To Bakke...
- Chancer,Its very possible, ... on Bakken Update: 2015 Oil Prices Are Key To Bakke...
- Hey Douglas,I would throw a... on Bakken Update: 2015 Oil Prices Are Key To Bakke...
Latest comments on Michael Filloon's Articles
- Mark_A on Bakken Update: 2015 Oil Prices Are Key To Bakke...
- Eggon on Bakken Update: 2015 Oil Prices Are Key To Bakke...
- coyote21 on Bakken Update: 2015 Oil Prices Are Key To Bakke...
- Scooter-Pop on Bakken Update: 2015 Oil Prices Are Key To Bakke...
- Michael Filloon on Bakken Update: 2015 Oil Prices Are Key To Bakke...
LATEST ARTICLES & INSTAPOSTS more »