Michael Filloon

View Michael Filloon's Comments BY TICKER:
Latest comments  |  Highest rated
  • Bakken Update: 2013 Top Bakken Stock Picks, Part 3 [View article]
    I bought more PBF on Friday. I also started a position in TPLM. Looking for $34/share as a starting point for BCEI. Still want KOG under $8. SYRG is still a favorite and I would like to get it below $7. Oil and gas names should continue to get cheaper.
    Apr 14, 2013. 01:32 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Bakken Update: Triangle Petroleum Is A 2013 Top Bakken Stock Pick [View article]
    I bought more PBF on Friday. I also started a position in TPLM. Looking for $34/share as a starting point for BCEI. Still want KOG under $8. SYRG is still a favorite and I would like to get it below $7. Looking for WTI to continue pulling back
    Apr 14, 2013. 01:32 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Bakken Update: Mississippi Lime Well Design Improvement Is Increasing Estimated Recoveries, Part 2 [View article]
    I bought more PBF on Friday. I also started a position in TPLM. Looking for $34/share as a starting point for BCEI. Still want KOG under $8. SYRG below $7.
    Apr 14, 2013. 01:28 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Bakken Update: Depletion Of The Top 20 Oil Producing Wells In The Bakken [View article]
    I bought more PBF on Friday. started a position in TPLM. Looking for $34/share as a starting point for BCEI. Still want KOG under $8. SYRG is still a favorite and I would like to get it below $7.
    Apr 14, 2013. 01:25 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Bakken Update: Northeast McKenzie County Wells Could Out Produce Those In Sanish And Parshall Fields [View article]
    I bought more PBF on Friday. started a position in TPLM. Looking for $34/share for BCEI. Still want KOG under $8. SYRG is still a favorite and I would like to get it below $7.
    Apr 14, 2013. 01:25 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Bakken Update: Best Bakken Wells Of 2012 [View article]
    I bought more PBF on Friday. Started a position in TPLM. Looking for $34/share for BCEI. Still want KOG under $8. SYRG is still a favorite and I would like to get it below $7.
    Apr 14, 2013. 01:24 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Bakken Update: Buy The Pullback [View article]
    Apr 14, 2013. 01:23 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Bakken Update: Buy The Pullback [View article]
    Steve,

I bought more PBF today, hoping for the stock to dip below $30, but that may be tough to get. I also bought some TPLM under $6.
    Apr 12, 2013. 06:55 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Bakken Update: Buy The Pullback [View article]
    blam24,

I would say so. PBF really has a lot going for it as it continues to replace Brent with Bakken Light. In my opinion it has the highest risk/reward of the sector. So if you like the refiners, I think an investment here is a good idea. The nice thing about PBF is it sells at a discount, which helps to protect to the downside.
    Apr 10, 2013. 01:20 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Bakken Update: Buy The Pullback [View article]
    blam24,

Apr 10, 2013. 01:19 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Bonanza Creek - The Ponderosa Only Gets Better [View article]
    Looking to add to position at $34.
    Apr 9, 2013. 07:00 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Bakken Update: Buy The Pullback [View article]
    blam24,

It wouldn't surprise me if Halcon tests $7/share sometime over the next few months before it breaks out of its current range. Probably will be a short term pullback.
    Apr 7, 2013. 03:29 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Bakken Update: Buy The Pullback [View article]
    Hi Steven,

I think it is already priced in.
    Apr 7, 2013. 01:44 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Bakken Update: Buy The Pullback [View article]
    blam24,

We are working with Halcon out in Fort Berthold right now. Very good company and management seems to understand how to buy up acreage and sell it for a much better price down the road. I wouldn't buy it here, as I think the stock gets cheaper over the next couple of months. I don't own the stock, and its not because I don't like it. I would just need to see some really good well results out of its core areas.
    Apr 5, 2013. 07:37 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment